Cornwall to Montréal
Issued 03:00 PM EDT 24 April 2017
Tonight and Tuesday
Wind northeast 10 to 15 knots increasing to northeast 15 to 20 late this evening then veering to southeast 15 to 20 near noon Tuesday. Wind backing to northeast 10 to 15 Tuesday evening.
Rain beginning early Tuesday afternoon.
Zoom-in to make a selection
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 PM EDT 24 April 2017 Tonight and Tuesday At 3:00 p.m. EDT today quasi-stationary low 992 mb located over
northern Labrador Sea.
At 3:00 p.m. EDT today ridge located from James Bay to Tadoussac.
By 8:00 p.m. EDT Tuesday ridge located on a line northwest-southeast
over Anticosti Island.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Anticosti - eastern half
- Anticosti - western half
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou - eastern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - western half
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: