Cornwall to Montréal
Issued 03:00 PM EDT 28 April 2016
Tonight and Friday
Wind light becoming northeast 10 to 15 knots early this evening.
Low tonight minus 1. High Friday plus 10.
Issued 06:00 AM EDT 28 April 2016
Saturday Wind northeast 10 to 15 knots becoming light in the afternoon.
Sunday Wind northeast 15 to 25 knots.
Monday Wind northeast 15 to 25 knots.
Zoom-in to make a selection
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 PM EDT 28 April 2016 Tonight and Friday At 3:00 p.m. EDT today ridge located from James Bay to
By 8:00 p.m. EDT Friday ridge located from James Bay to Tadoussac.
At 3:00 p.m. EDT today deepening low 1002 mb located over
By 8:00 p.m. EDT Friday low 980 mb located over Labrador Sea.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Anticosti - northeastern half
- Anticosti - southwestern half
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - northeastern half
- Gulf - Magdalen - southwestern half
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: