Cornwall to Montréal
Issued 03:00 PM EDT 27 April 2017
Tonight and Friday
Wind southeast 15 to 20 knots veering to southwest 10 to 15 late overnight then increasing to southwest 15 to 25 near noon Friday. Wind diminishing to southwest 10 to 15 Friday evening.
A few showers beginning near midnight and ending early Friday morning. Visibility as low as 1 mile in showers.
Zoom-in to make a selection
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 PM EDT 27 April 2017 Tonight and Friday At 3:00 p.m. EDT today high 1033 mb located over Labrador.
By 8:00 a.m. EDT Friday departing high 1030 mb located over
At 3:00 p.m. EDT today low 990 mb located south of Lake Michigan.
By 8:00 p.m. EDT tonight low 991 mb located northwest of James Bay.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Anticosti - eastern half
- Anticosti - western half
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou - eastern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - western half
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - northern half
- Gulf - Magdalen - southern half
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: