Saguenay to Tadoussac
Issued 03:00 AM EST 22 February 2017
Today Tonight and Thursday
Wind light increasing to east 15 to 25 knots overnight then diminishing to light Thursday afternoon. Wind increasing to west 30 Thursday evening.
A few flurries ending early this morning. Chance of flurries this evening. Showers beginning Thursday morning. Visibility as low as 1 mile in precipitation.
Temperatures minus 2 rising to plus 6 Thursday evening.
Zoom-in to make a selection
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 AM EST 22 February 2017 Today Tonight and Thursday At 3:00 a.m. EST today quasi-stationary ridge located from
Newfoundland to New England.
At 10:00 p.m. EST tonight low 998 mb located over Lake Michigan.
By 7:00 p.m. EST Thursday low 993 mb located near Pointe-des-Monts.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Anticosti - northwestern half
- Anticosti - southeastern half
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - western half
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: