Saguenay to Tadoussac
Issued 03:00 PM EDT 24 April 2017
Tonight and Tuesday
Gale warning in effect.
Wind west 20 to 30 knots diminishing to west 10 to 20 this evening and to light near midnight. Wind increasing to east 15 to 25 early Tuesday morning and to east 25 to 35 late Tuesday morning.
Low tonight minus 7. High Tuesday plus 6.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Warnings (In effect)
Saguenay to TadoussacIssued 3:00 PM EDT 24 April 2017
'Gale' force winds of 34 to 47 knots are occurring or expected to occur in this marine area. Watch for updated statements. Please refer to the latest marine forecasts for further details and continue to monitor the situation through Canadian Coast Guard radio or Weatheradio stations.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 PM EDT 24 April 2017 Tonight and Tuesday At 3:00 p.m. EDT today quasi-stationary low 992 mb located over
northern Labrador Sea.
At 3:00 p.m. EDT today ridge located from James Bay to Tadoussac.
By 8:00 p.m. EDT Tuesday ridge located on a line northwest-southeast
over Anticosti Island.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Anticosti - eastern half
- Anticosti - western half
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou - eastern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - western half
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: