Saguenay to Tadoussac
Issued 03:00 PM EST 20 December 2014
Tonight and Sunday
Low tonight minus 15. High Sunday minus 10.
Issued 06:00 PM EST 20 December 2014
Monday Wind light increasing to east 10 to 20 knots in the afternoon.
Tuesday Wind east 10 to 20 knots.
Wednesday Wind east 35 knots.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 PM EST 20 December 2014 Tonight and Sunday At 3:00 p.m. EST today ridge located on a line northeast-southwest
over Lake Erie.
By 7:00 p.m. EST Sunday ridge located on a line north-south
Marine Weather StatementIssued 02:06 PM EST 20 December 2014 Fog over the Upper St Lawrence tonight into Sunday morning...
The combination of a ridge of high pressure and a cold and humid air
mass will give conditions favorable for the development of widespread
fog over the St Lawrence marine areas between Cornwall and Quebec
City. Visibilities will become nil in the fog tonight. The fog will
gradually lift Sunday morning.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Anticosti - northern half
- Anticosti - southern half
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: