Saguenay to Tadoussac
Issued 06:01 PM EDT 31 March 2015
Tonight and Wednesday
Wind west 20 to 30 knots diminishing to west 15 to 20 Wednesday evening.
Low tonight minus 15. High Wednesday minus 4.
Issued 06:00 PM EDT 31 March 2015
Thursday Wind west 15 to 25 knots diminishing to light in the morning then increasing to east 10 to 20 in the afternoon.
Friday Wind east 10 to 20 knots diminishing to light.
Saturday Wind west 20 to 30 knots.
Zoom-in to make a selection
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 PM EDT 31 March 2015 Tonight and Wednesday At 3:00 p.m. EDT today trough located on a line north-south over
By 8:00 p.m. EDT Wednesday trough located on a line
northwest-southeast over the Strait of Belle Isle.
At 3:00 p.m. EDT today ridge located on a line north-south over
By 8:00 p.m. EDT Wednesday ridge located on a line north-south
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Anticosti - eastern half
- Anticosti - western half
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou - eastern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - western half
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - northwestern half
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- Lurcher - eastern half
- Lurcher - western half
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: