Saguenay to Tadoussac
Issued 03:00 AM EST 25 January 2015
Today Tonight and Monday
Storm warning in effect.
Wind west 30 to 40 knots increasing to west 40 to 50 early this morning then diminishing to west 30 to 40 early this evening. Wind diminishing to west 20 to 30 after midnight and to light Monday evening.
A few flurries ending near noon.
Temperatures minus 8 falling to minus 24 Monday evening.
Warnings (In effect)
Saguenay to TadoussacIssued 03:00 AM EST 25 January 2015
'Storm' force winds of 48 to 63 knots are occurring or expected to occur in this marine area. Please refer to the latest marine forecasts for further details and continue to monitor the situation through Canadian Coast Guard radio or Weatheradio stations.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 AM EST 25 January 2015 Today Tonight and Monday At 3:00 a.m. EST today intensifying low 964 mb located over Prince
By 7:00 p.m. EST tonight departing low 950 mb located over
At 3:00 a.m. EST today high located over western Ontario.
By 7:00 p.m. EST Monday high located northeast of Lake Saint-Jean.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Anticosti - eastern half
- Anticosti - western half
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - western half
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: