Saguenay to Tadoussac
Issued 03:00 AM EDT 18 April 2015
Today Tonight and Sunday
Wind west 10 to 20 knots becoming light early this morning then increasing to east 10 to 20 late this morning. Wind diminishing to light early this evening then increasing to west 10 to 15 late this evening. Wind increasing to west 15 to 25 after midnight then diminishing to west 10 to 15 Sunday evening.
A few flurries beginning early this afternoon and ending after midnight. Visibility as low as 1 mile in flurries.
Temperatures minus 4 rising to plus 4 Sunday afternoon then falling to minus 2 Sunday evening.
Zoom-in to make a selection
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 AM EDT 18 April 2015 Today Tonight and Sunday At 3:00 a.m. EDT today trough located on a line northeast-southwest
over Lake Huron.
By 8:00 p.m. EDT tonight departing trough located on a line
northwest-southeast over Tadoussac.
At 8:00 a.m. EDT today ridge located on a line northwest-southeast
over Lake Superior.
By 8:00 p.m. EDT Sunday ridge located on a line northwest-southeast
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - northwestern half
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- Lurcher - eastern half
- Lurcher - western half
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: