Saguenay to Tadoussac
Issued 09:12 PM EDT 23 June 2017
Tonight and Saturday.
Wind light increasing to west 10 to 20 knots Saturday morning.
Showers and fog ending Saturday afternoon.
Issued 06:00 PM EDT 23 June 2017
Sunday Wind west 10 to 15 knots increasing to west 15 to 25 in the afternoon.
Monday Wind west 15 to 25 knots diminishing to light.
Tuesday Wind light.
Zoom-in to make a selection
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 PM EDT 23 June 2017 Tonight and Saturday At 3:00 p.m. EDT today warm front located on a line east-west
By 8:00 a.m. EDT Saturday departing warm front located from
Sept-Îles to Newfoundland.
At 3:00 p.m. EDT today trough located on a line northwest-southeast
over Lake Huron.
By 8:00 p.m. EDT Saturday departing trough located from Labrador
to Cape Breton Island.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - western half
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: