Saguenay to Tadoussac
Issued 03:00 PM EDT 23 April 2017
Tonight and Monday
Gale warning in effect.
Wind east 10 to 20 knots increasing to west 25 to 35 early this evening then diminishing to west 15 to 25 Monday afternoon. Wind diminishing to west 10 to 15 Monday evening.
Showers changing to a few flurries early this evening and ending late this evening. Visibility as low as 1 mile in flurries.
Low tonight minus 7. High Monday plus 1.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Warnings (In effect)
Saguenay to TadoussacIssued 3:00 PM EDT 23 April 2017
'Gale' force winds of 34 to 47 knots are occurring or expected to occur in this marine area. Watch for updated statements. Please refer to the latest marine forecasts for further details and continue to monitor the situation through Canadian Coast Guard radio or Weatheradio stations.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 PM EDT 23 April 2017 Tonight and Monday At 3:00 p.m. EDT today cold front located on a line
northeast-southwest over Lake Saint-Jean.
By 8:00 a.m. EDT Monday departing cold front located on a line
north-south over Îles-de-la-Madeleine.
At 3:00 p.m. EDT today ridge located on a line northwest-southeast
over Lake Superior.
By 8:00 p.m. EDT Monday ridge located on a line northwest-southeast
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Anticosti - eastern half
- Anticosti - western half
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou - eastern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - western half
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: