Saguenay to Tadoussac
Issued 03:00 AM EDT 24 August 2016
Today Tonight and Thursday
Wind light increasing to west 10 to 20 knots early this afternoon then becoming light near midnight. Wind increasing to west 10 to 20 Thursday afternoon.
A few showers today with a risk of thunderstorms. A few showers beginning overnight. Fog patches dissipating this morning. Fog patches forming overnight and dissipating Thursday morning.
Zoom-in to make a selection
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 AM EDT 24 August 2016 Today Tonight and Thursday At 3:00 a.m. EDT today ridge located on a line northeast-southwest
over the East Coast of the U.S.
By 8:00 p.m. EDT Thursday ridge located off Nova Scotia.
At 3:00 a.m. EDT today low 1004 mb located over northwestern
By 8:00 p.m. EDT Thursday low 1003 mb located south of Labrador.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: