Saguenay to Tadoussac
Issued 03:00 PM EDT 05 July 2015
Tonight and Monday
Wind west 10 to 15 knots diminishing to light this evening then becoming east 10 to 15 Monday afternoon.
A few showers ending this evening.
Issued 06:00 PM EDT 05 July 2015
Tuesday Wind east 15 to 20 knots.
Wednesday Wind west 20 to 30 knots.
Thursday Wind west 10 to 20 knots.
Zoom-in to make a selection
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 PM EDT 5 July 2015 Tonight and Monday At 3:00 p.m. EDT today ridge located on a line north-south over
By 8:00 p.m. EDT Monday ridge located on a line northeast-southwest
over Prince Edward Island.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Anticosti - eastern half
- Anticosti - western half
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - western half
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: