Saguenay to Tadoussac
Issued 03:00 PM EDT 02 August 2015
Tonight and Monday
Strong wind warning in effect.
Wind light increasing to east 15 knots early this evening and to east 20 to 30 after midnight. Wind diminishing to east 15 to 20 near noon Monday and to light Monday afternoon.
A few showers ending this evening with a risk of thunderstorms. Showers or thunderstorms beginning early Monday morning. Visibility as low as 1 mile in precipitation.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Warnings (In effect)
Saguenay to TadoussacIssued 3:00 PM EDT 02 August 2015
'Strong' winds of 20 to 33 knots are occurring or expected to occur in this marine area. Please refer to the latest marine forecasts for further details and continue to monitor the situation through Canadian Coast Guard radio or Weatheradio stations.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 PM EDT 2 August 2015 Tonight and Monday At 3:00 p.m. EDT today ridge located on a line north-south over
By 8:00 a.m. EDT Monday departing ridge located on a line
north-south over Anticosti Island.
At 3:00 p.m. EDT today building low 1002 mb located over the
By 8:00 p.m. EDT Monday low 1000 mb located near Lake Saint-Jean.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: