Saguenay to Tadoussac
Issued 03:00 PM EDT 25 September 2017
Tonight and Tuesday.
Strong wind warning in effect.
Wind light increasing to west 15 to 25 knots this evening then diminishing to west 10 to 15 late Tuesday morning. Wind becoming light Tuesday evening.
A few showers beginning Tuesday afternoon.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Warnings (In effect)
Saguenay to TadoussacIssued 3:00 PM EDT 25 September 2017
'Strong' winds of 20 to 33 knots are occurring or expected to occur in this marine area. Please refer to the latest marine forecasts for further details and continue to monitor the situation through Canadian Coast Guard radio or Weatheradio stations.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 PM EDT 25 September 2017 Tonight and Tuesday At 3:00 p.m. EDT today low 1005 mb located southwest of James Bay.
By 8:00 p.m. EDT Tuesday low 996 mb located east of Newfoundland.
At 2:00 a.m. EDT Tuesday building ridge located on a line
northwest-southeast over Lake Erie.
By 8:00 p.m. EDT Tuesday ridge located on a line northwest-southeast
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: