Saguenay to Tadoussac
Issued 03:00 PM EST 24 February 2017
Tonight and Saturday
Storm warning in effect.
Wind west 20 to 30 knots diminishing to light early this evening then increasing to east 10 to 20 late this evening. Wind increasing to east 20 to 30 near midnight and to east 30 to 40 late overnight. Wind increasing to east 40 to 50 Saturday morning then diminishing to east 30 to 40 Saturday afternoon. Wind diminishing to east 20 to 30 Saturday evening.
Periods of light snow beginning this evening changing to freezing rain late overnight and ending near noon Saturday. Showers beginning Saturday evening. Visibility as low as 1 mile in precipitation.
Low tonight minus 4. High Saturday plus 2.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Warnings (In effect)
Saguenay to TadoussacIssued 9:37 PM EST 24 February 2017
'Storm' force winds of 48 to 63 knots are occurring or expected to occur in this marine area. Please refer to the latest marine forecasts for further details and continue to monitor the situation through Canadian Coast Guard radio or Weatheradio stations.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 PM EST 24 February 2017 Tonight and Saturday At 3:00 p.m. EST today ridge located on a line northwest-southeast
over Québec city.
By 1:00 p.m. EST Saturday ridge located on a line north-south
At 3:00 p.m. EST today low 994 mb located near Lake Michigan.
By 7:00 p.m. EST Saturday low 986 mb located west of Lake
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Anticosti - eastern half
- Anticosti - western half
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - western half
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: