Saguenay to Tadoussac
Issued 03:00 AM EDT 01 April 2015
Today Tonight and Thursday
Wind west 20 to 30 knots diminishing to west 15 to 20 early this evening and to west 10 to 15 Thursday morning. Wind becoming east 10 to 20 near noon Thursday then increasing to east 20 to 30 Thursday evening.
Snow beginning Thursday afternoon. Visibility 1 mile or less in snow.
High today minus 5. Low tonight minus 12. High Thursday minus 1.
Zoom-in to make a selection
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 AM EDT 1 April 2015 Today Tonight and Thursday At 3:00 a.m. EDT today ridge located on a line north-south over
By 8:00 p.m. EDT Thursday ridge located on a line
northwest-southeast over Sept-Îles.
At 2:00 a.m. EDT Thursday warm front located from Lake Superior
to Lake Huron.
By 8:00 p.m. EDT Thursday warm front located on a line
northwest-southeast over Montréal.
At 3:00 a.m. EDT today trough located on a line north-south over
By 2:00 a.m. EDT Thursday departing trough located on a line
northwest-southeast over Labrador Sea.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Anticosti - eastern half
- Anticosti - western half
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou - eastern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - western half
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - northwestern half
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- Lurcher - eastern half
- Lurcher - western half
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: