Saguenay to Tadoussac
Issued 03:00 PM EST 23 February 2017
Tonight and Friday
Gale warning in effect.
Wind east 10 to 15 knots increasing to west 15 to 25 late this afternoon and to west 25 to 35 this evening. Wind diminishing to west 15 to 25 late overnight and to west 10 to 15 Friday evening.
Rain ending this evening. Chance of flurries Friday morning. Visibility as low as 1 mile in rain.
Temperatures plus 2 falling to minus 4 Friday evening.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Warnings (In effect)
Saguenay to TadoussacIssued 3:00 PM EST 23 February 2017
'Gale' force winds of 34 to 47 knots are occurring or expected to occur in this marine area. Watch for updated statements. Please refer to the latest marine forecasts for further details and continue to monitor the situation through Canadian Coast Guard radio or Weatheradio stations.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 PM EST 23 February 2017 Tonight and Friday At 3:00 p.m. EST today low 996 mb located over Lake Saint-Jean.
By 7:00 a.m. EST Friday departing low 997 mb located over
At 3:00 p.m. EST today ridge located on a line northwest-southeast
over the Great Lakes.
By 7:00 p.m. EST Friday ridge located on a line northwest-southeast
At 7:00 p.m. EST Friday approaching low 992 mb located near Lake
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Anticosti - eastern half
- Anticosti - western half
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - western half
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: