Saguenay to Tadoussac
Issued 09:18 PM EDT 31 May 2016
Tonight and Wednesday
Wind west 10 to 20 knots diminishing to light early Wednesday morning then increasing to east 10 to 20 near noon Wednesday.
Issued 06:00 PM EDT 31 May 2016
Thursday Wind light increasing to easterly 20 to 30 knots in the morning.
Friday Wind easterly 20 to 30 knots diminishing to light late in the day.
Saturday Wind light.
Zoom-in to make a selection
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 PM EDT 31 May 2016 Tonight and Wednesday At 3:00 p.m. EDT today trough located from Anticosti Island to
By 8:00 p.m. EDT tonight trough located on a line
northwest-southeast over Newfoundland.
At 3:00 p.m. EDT today ridge located on a line north-south over
By 8:00 p.m. EDT Wednesday ridge located on a line
northwest-southeast over Gaspé.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Anticosti - eastern half
- Anticosti - western half
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - northwestern half
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: