Saguenay to Tadoussac
Issued 07:29 PM EDT 27 July 2015
Tonight and Tuesday
Wind west 10 to 15 knots.
A few showers ending early this evening with a risk of thunderstorms. Visibility as low as 1 mile in showers.
Issued 06:00 PM EDT 27 July 2015
Wednesday Wind light increasing to east 10 to 20 knots in the afternoon.
Thursday Wind east 20 to 25 knots diminishing to east 10 to 15 late in the day.
Friday Wind west 20 to 30 knots diminishing to west 15 late in the day.
Zoom-in to make a selection
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 PM EDT 27 July 2015 Tonight and Tuesday At 3:00 p.m. EDT today trough located on a line north-south over
By 8:00 p.m. EDT Tuesday trough located on a line north-south over
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Anticosti - eastern half
- Anticosti - western half
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou - eastern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - western half
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - western half
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: