Saguenay to Tadoussac
Issued 03:00 AM EST 31 January 2015
Today Tonight and Sunday
Storm warning in effect.
Wind west 35 to 45 knots increasing to west 45 to 55 overnight then diminishing to west 35 to 45 Sunday evening.
Temperatures minus 16 falling to minus 22 this morning then rising to minus 17 this afternoon. Temperatures falling to minus 23 Sunday afternoon.
Warnings (In effect)
Saguenay to TadoussacIssued 03:00 AM EST 31 January 2015
'Storm' force winds of 48 to 63 knots are occurring or expected to occur in this marine area. Please refer to the latest marine forecasts for further details and continue to monitor the situation through Canadian Coast Guard radio or Weatheradio stations.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 AM EST 31 January 2015 Today Tonight and Sunday At 3:00 a.m. EST today intensifying low 991 mb located south of
By 7:00 p.m. EST Sunday low 978 mb located near Labrador Coast.
At 3:00 a.m. EST today ridge located on a line northeast-southwest
over Lake Huron.
By 7:00 p.m. EST tonight ridge located on a line north-south
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Anticosti - northeastern half
- Anticosti - southwestern half
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - northwestern half
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: