Saguenay to Tadoussac
Issued 06:21 AM EDT 28 July 2017
Today Tonight and Saturday.
Strong wind warning in effect.
Wind west 10 to 15 knots increasing to west 15 to 25 early this morning then diminishing to west 10 to 15 early this evening. Wind increasing to west 15 to 25 Saturday morning then diminishing to west 10 to 15 Saturday evening.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Warnings (In effect)
Saguenay to TadoussacIssued 06:21 AM EDT 28 July 2017
'Strong' winds of 20 to 33 knots are occurring or expected to occur in this marine area. Please refer to the latest marine forecasts for further details and continue to monitor the situation through Canadian Coast Guard radio or Weatheradio stations.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 AM EDT 28 July 2017 Today Tonight and Saturday At 3:00 a.m. EDT today trough located on a line northeast-southwest
over the Gaspe Peninsula.
By 8:00 p.m. EDT tonight quasi-stationary trough located on a line
north-south over the Gulf of St. Lawrence.
At 3:00 a.m. EDT today ridge located from Hudson Bay to Lake
By 8:00 p.m. EDT Saturday ridge located from Ungava Bay to Lake
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou - eastern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - western half
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - northwestern half
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: