Saguenay to Tadoussac
Issued 03:00 AM EDT 02 April 2015
Today Tonight and Friday
Gale warning in effect.
Wind west 10 to 20 knots becoming light early this morning then increasing to east 10 to 20 early this afternoon. Wind increasing to east 20 to 30 early this evening then diminishing to light overnight. Wind increasing to west 10 to 20 Friday morning and to west 25 to 35 Friday afternoon.
Snow beginning this afternoon changing to freezing rain late this evening then to showers after midnight and ending Friday morning. Visibility 1 mile or less in precipitation.
Temperatures minus 9 rising to plus 8 Friday afternoon then falling to plus 2 Friday evening.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Warnings (In effect)
Saguenay to TadoussacIssued 03:00 AM EDT 02 April 2015
'Gale' force winds of 34 to 47 knots are occurring or expected to occur in this marine area. Watch for updated statements. Please refer to the latest marine forecasts for further details and continue to monitor the situation through Canadian Coast Guard radio or Weatheradio stations.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 AM EDT 2 April 2015 Today Tonight and Friday At 3:00 a.m. EDT today ridge located on a line north-south over
By 2:00 p.m. EDT Friday departing ridge located on a line
northwest-southeast over Labrador Sea.
At 3:00 a.m. EDT today trough located on a line north-south over
western Lake Superior.
By 8:00 p.m. EDT Friday ridge located on a line north-south over
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Anticosti - eastern half
- Anticosti - western half
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou - eastern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - western half
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - northwestern half
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- Lurcher - eastern half
- Lurcher - western half
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: