Saguenay to Tadoussac
Issued 03:00 PM EDT 30 May 2015
Tonight and Sunday
Gale warning in effect.
Wind west 20 to 30 knots increasing to west 30 to 40 this evening then diminishing to west 20 to 30 early Sunday morning. Wind diminishing to west 10 to 20 Sunday afternoon and to light Sunday evening.
A few showers ending near midnight. Risk of thunderstorms late this afternoon and early this evening. Visibility as low as 1 mile in showers.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Warnings (In effect)
Saguenay to TadoussacIssued 3:00 PM EDT 30 May 2015
'Gale' force winds of 34 to 47 knots are occurring or expected to occur in this marine area. Watch for updated statements. Please refer to the latest marine forecasts for further details and continue to monitor the situation through Canadian Coast Guard radio or Weatheradio stations.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 PM EDT 30 May 2015 Tonight and Sunday At 3:00 p.m. EDT today cold front located on a line
northeast-southwest over southern Lake Huron.
By 8:00 a.m. EDT Sunday departing cold front located on a line
northeast-southwest over the Gulf of St. Lawrence.
At 3:00 p.m. EDT today ridge located on a line northwest-southeast
over Lake Superior.
By 8:00 p.m. EDT Sunday ridge located on a line northwest-southeast
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Prescott to Cornwall
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: