Saguenay to Tadoussac
Issued 03:00 PM EDT 24 March 2017
Tonight and Saturday
Gale warning in effect.
Wind west 10 to 20 knots increasing to west 20 to 30 late this evening then becoming west 25 to 35 after midnight. Wind becoming west 20 to 30 early Saturday morning.
Periods of light snow ending late overnight. Visibility as low as 1 mile in snow.
Low tonight minus 10. High Saturday minus 5.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Warnings (In effect)
Saguenay to TadoussacIssued 3:00 PM EDT 24 March 2017
'Gale' force winds of 34 to 47 knots are occurring or expected to occur in this marine area. Watch for updated statements. Please refer to the latest marine forecasts for further details and continue to monitor the situation through Canadian Coast Guard radio or Weatheradio stations.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 PM EDT 24 March 2017 Tonight and Saturday At 3:00 p.m. EDT today cold front located from Ungava Bay to
By 8:00 a.m. EDT Saturday departing trough located on a line
northeast-southwest over the Gulf of St. Lawrence.
At 8:00 p.m. EDT tonight high 1033 mb located over northwestern
By 8:00 p.m. EDT Saturday high 1038 mb located southeast of
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - western half
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: