Saguenay to Tadoussac
Issued 03:00 PM EDT 22 August 2017
Tonight and Wednesday.
Gale warning in effect.
Wind east 25 to 35 knots diminishing to east 15 to 25 early this evening then becoming west 10 to 20 near midnight. Wind becoming west 20 early Wednesday morning then becoming west 10 to 20 Wednesday evening.
Showers and thunderstorms ending Wednesday morning. Visibility as low as 1 mile in precipitation.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Warnings (In effect)
Saguenay to TadoussacIssued 5:10 PM EDT 22 August 2017
'Gale' force winds of 34 to 47 knots are occurring or expected to occur in this marine area. Watch for updated statements. Please refer to the latest marine forecasts for further details and continue to monitor the situation through Canadian Coast Guard radio or Weatheradio stations.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 PM EDT 22 August 2017 Tonight and Wednesday At 3:00 p.m. EDT today low 994 mb located 200 miles southeast of
By 8:00 p.m. EDT Wednesday quasi-stationary low 990 mb located
300 miles east of James Bay.
At 3:00 p.m. EDT today trough located from the low to Cornwall.
By 8:00 a.m. EDT Wednesday departing trough located from the low
to Anticosti Island.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - western half
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Prescott to Cornwall
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: