Saguenay to Tadoussac
Issued 03:00 PM EST 17 November 2017
Tonight and Saturday.
Gale warning in effect.
Wind west 35 to 45 knots diminishing to west 20 to 30 near midnight and to west 10 to 20 early Saturday morning. Wind becoming east 10 to 20 near noon Saturday then increasing to east 20 to 30 Saturday evening.
Chance of snow Saturday evening. Visibility 1 mile or less in snow.
Low tonight minus 7. High Saturday minus 2.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Warnings (In effect)
Saguenay to TadoussacIssued 3:00 PM EST 17 November 2017
'Gale' force winds of 34 to 47 knots are occurring or expected to occur in this marine area. Watch for updated statements. Please refer to the latest marine forecasts for further details and continue to monitor the situation through Canadian Coast Guard radio or Weatheradio stations.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 PM EST 17 November 2017 Tonight and Saturday At 3:00 p.m. EST today low located southwest of
By 1:00 p.m. EST Saturday departing low located over Newfoundland.
At 3:00 p.m. EST today ridge located on a line north-south over
By 7:00 p.m. EST Saturday ridge located on a line north-south over
the Gaspe Peninsula.
At 7:00 p.m. EST tonight intensifying low 992 mb located over the
By 7:00 p.m. EST Saturday low 980 mb located north of Lake Erie.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Anticosti - eastern half
- Anticosti - western half
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou - eastern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - western half
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - northeastern half
- Gulf - Magdalen - southwestern half
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Prescott to Cornwall
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: