Saguenay to Tadoussac
Issued 03:00 AM EST 01 March 2015
Today Tonight and Monday
Gale warning in effect.
Wind light becoming east 10 to 15 knots this morning then diminishing to light this evening. Wind increasing to west 15 Monday morning and to west 30 to 40 Monday afternoon.
Chance of flurries beginning early this evening changing to flurries at times heavy Monday afternoon and ending Monday evening. Visibility 1 mile or less in flurries.
High today minus 6. Low tonight minus 13. High Monday minus 6.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Warnings (In effect)
Saguenay to TadoussacIssued 03:00 AM EST 01 March 2015
'Gale' force winds of 34 to 47 knots are occurring or expected to occur in this marine area. Watch for updated statements. Please refer to the latest marine forecasts for further details and continue to monitor the situation through Canadian Coast Guard radio or Weatheradio stations.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 AM EST 1 March 2015 Today Tonight and Monday At 3:00 a.m. EST today ridge located on a line north-south over
By 1:00 a.m. EST Monday departing ridge located on a line
northwest-southeast over Anticosti Island.
At 3:00 a.m. EST today trough located on a line northeast-southwest
over northwestern Ontario.
By 7:00 p.m. EST Monday trough located on a line northeast-southwest
over the Gaspe Peninsula.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Anticosti - northeastern half
- Anticosti - southwestern half
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou - eastern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - western half
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - northeastern half
- Gulf - Magdalen - southwestern half
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- Lurcher - eastern half
- Lurcher - western half
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: