Saguenay to Tadoussac
Issued 03:00 AM EDT 31 March 2015
Today Tonight and Wednesday
Gale warning in effect.
Wind west 25 knots increasing to west 30 to 40 early this morning then diminishing to west 20 to 30 late this afternoon. Wind diminishing to west 10 to 20 Wednesday evening.
Snow ending this morning. Visibility as low as 1 mile in snow.
High today minus 2. Low tonight minus 14. High Wednesday minus 8.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Warnings (In effect)
Saguenay to TadoussacIssued 03:00 AM EDT 31 March 2015
'Gale' force winds of 34 to 47 knots are occurring or expected to occur in this marine area. Watch for updated statements. Please refer to the latest marine forecasts for further details and continue to monitor the situation through Canadian Coast Guard radio or Weatheradio stations.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 AM EDT 31 March 2015 Today Tonight and Wednesday At 3:00 a.m. EDT today trough located on a line north-south over
By 8:00 p.m. EDT Wednesday trough located on a line
northwest-southeast over the Strait of Belle Isle.
At 2:00 p.m. EDT today ridge located on a line north-south over
western Lake Superior.
By 8:00 p.m. EDT tonight ridge located on a line north-south
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Anticosti - eastern half
- Anticosti - western half
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou - eastern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - western half
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - northwestern half
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- Lurcher - eastern half
- Lurcher - western half
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: