Saguenay to Tadoussac
Issued 03:00 AM EST 27 January 2015
Today Tonight and Wednesday
Wind east 10 to 15 knots diminishing to light early this morning then increasing to west 10 to 20 late this morning. Wind becoming west 15 to 25 early this evening then becoming west 20 to 30 late this evening.
Periods of light snow beginning late this afternoon and ending Wednesday morning. Visibility 1 mile or less in snow.
Temperatures minus 25 rising to minus 11 Wednesday afternoon.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 AM EST 27 January 2015 Today Tonight and Wednesday At 3:00 a.m. EST today quasi-stationary ridge located from Labrador
Coast to Lake Saint-Jean then to Lake Huron.
At 3:00 a.m. EST today intensifying low 985 mb located 120 miles
south of Cape Cod.
By 7:00 p.m. EST Wednesday low 1000 mb located over Cape Breton
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Anticosti - northeastern half
- Anticosti - southwestern half
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - northwestern half
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: