Saguenay to Tadoussac
Issued 03:00 AM EDT 24 October 2016
Today Tonight and Tuesday
Gale warning in effect.
Wind west 25 to 35 knots becoming west 20 to 30 early this evening then diminishing to west 10 to 15 Tuesday afternoon.
Periods of light snow and periods of light rain ending early this evening. Flurries beginning near midnight. Visibility as low as 1 mile in precipitation.
Temperatures near plus 1.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Warnings (In effect)
Saguenay to TadoussacIssued 03:00 AM EDT 24 October 2016
'Gale' force winds of 34 to 47 knots are occurring or expected to occur in this marine area. Watch for updated statements. Please refer to the latest marine forecasts for further details and continue to monitor the situation through Canadian Coast Guard radio or Weatheradio stations.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 AM EDT 24 October 2016 Today Tonight and Tuesday At 3:00 a.m. EDT today low 987 mb located north of Sept-Îles.
By 8:00 p.m. EDT Tuesday low 1010 mb located over the Gulf of
At 3:00 a.m. EDT today trough from low located on a line east-west
over James Bay.
By 8:00 p.m. EDT Tuesday trough from low located on a line east-west
over New England.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: