Saguenay to Tadoussac
Issued 03:00 AM EST 06 March 2015
Today Tonight and Saturday
A few flurries beginning after midnight.
High today minus 5. Low tonight minus 12. High Saturday minus 5.
Issued 06:00 AM EST 06 March 2015
Sunday Wind west 15 to 25 knots.
Monday Wind east 15 knots increasing to west 20 late in the day.
Tuesday Wind light becoming east 15 knots.
Zoom-in to make a selection
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 AM EST 6 March 2015 Today Tonight and Saturday At 3:00 a.m. EST today ridge located from Saguenay River to Lake
By 7:00 p.m. EST tonight departing ridge located on a line
northeast-southwest over Cape Cod.
At 7:00 p.m. EST tonight building trough located from James Bay
By 7:00 p.m. EST Saturday trough located from Lake Saint-Jean to
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Anticosti - northeastern half
- Anticosti - southwestern half
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou - eastern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - western half
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - northeastern half
- Gulf - Magdalen - southwestern half
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- Lurcher - eastern half
- Lurcher - western half
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: