Saguenay to Tadoussac
Issued 03:00 AM EDT 27 March 2015
Today Tonight and Saturday
Gale warning in effect.
Wind west 10 to 20 knots increasing to west 20 to 30 late this morning then becoming west 25 to 35 this afternoon. Wind diminishing to west 15 to 25 near midnight and to west 10 to 15 Saturday morning.
A few flurries ending late this morning. Visibility as low as 1 mile in flurries.
High today minus 6. Low tonight minus 18. High Saturday minus 5.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Warnings (In effect)
Saguenay to TadoussacIssued 03:00 AM EDT 27 March 2015
'Gale' force winds of 34 to 47 knots are occurring or expected to occur in this marine area. Watch for updated statements. Please refer to the latest marine forecasts for further details and continue to monitor the situation through Canadian Coast Guard radio or Weatheradio stations.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 AM EDT 27 March 2015 Today Tonight and Saturday At 3:00 a.m. EDT today ridge located from the Strait of Belle Isle
to Lake Huron.
By 8:00 p.m. EDT tonight departing trough located from the Strait
of Belle Isle to Havre Saint-Pierre.
At 3:00 a.m. EDT today ridge located from Ontario to Ungava Bay.
By 8:00 p.m. EDT Saturday ridge located from Lake Erie to
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou - eastern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - western half
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- Lurcher - eastern half
- Lurcher - western half
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: