Saguenay to Tadoussac
Issued 03:00 PM EDT 26 March 2015
Tonight and Friday
Gale warning in effect.
Wind west 25 to 35 knots diminishing to west 15 to 25 late this afternoon then increasing to west 25 to 35 after midnight. Wind increasing to west 35 to 45 Friday morning then diminishing to west 25 to 35 Friday evening.
A few flurries beginning early this evening and ending Friday morning. Visibility as low as 1 mile in flurries.
Temperatures plus 3 falling to minus 11 Friday evening.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Warnings (In effect)
Saguenay to TadoussacIssued 3:00 PM EDT 26 March 2015
'Gale' force winds of 34 to 47 knots are occurring or expected to occur in this marine area. Watch for updated statements. Please refer to the latest marine forecasts for further details and continue to monitor the situation through Canadian Coast Guard radio or Weatheradio stations.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 PM EDT 26 March 2015 Tonight and Friday At 3:00 p.m. EDT today low located over western Labrador.
By 2:00 a.m. EDT Friday departing low located over Labrador Coast.
At 3:00 p.m. EDT today trough from low located from Lake Saint-Jean
to Lake Huron.
By 8:00 p.m. EDT Friday trough located on a line northeast-southwest
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Anticosti - northwestern half
- Anticosti - southeastern half
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou - eastern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - western half
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- Lurcher - eastern half
- Lurcher - western half
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: