Saguenay to Tadoussac
Issued 03:00 AM EDT 21 September 2017
Today Tonight and Friday.
Strong wind warning in effect.
Wind east 10 to 15 knots increasing to east 15 to 25 early this morning then diminishing to east 10 to 15 this evening. Wind becoming light Friday morning.
Fog patches dissipating early this morning. Fog patches overnight.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Warnings (In effect)
Saguenay to TadoussacIssued 03:00 AM EDT 21 September 2017
'Strong' winds of 20 to 33 knots are occurring or expected to occur in this marine area. Please refer to the latest marine forecasts for further details and continue to monitor the situation through Canadian Coast Guard radio or Weatheradio stations.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 AM EDT 21 September 2017 Today Tonight and Friday At 3:00 a.m. EDT today ridge located on a line northwest-southeast
By 8:00 p.m. EDT Friday quasi-stationary ridge located on a line
northwest-southeast over Anticosti Island.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - northern half
- Gulf - Magdalen - southern half
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
Hurricanes and Climate Change
Hurricanes and Climate Change, is there a link?
- Date modified: