Saguenay to Tadoussac
Issued 03:00 PM EDT 30 August 2015
Tonight and Monday
Strong wind warning in effect.
Wind west 10 to 20 knots becoming light early this evening then increasing to west 15 to 25 early Monday morning. Wind becoming west 20 to 30 early Monday afternoon then diminishing to west 15 Monday evening.
A few showers beginning late overnight and ending Monday morning. Visibility as low as 1 mile in showers.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Warnings (In effect)
Saguenay to TadoussacIssued 3:00 PM EDT 30 August 2015
'Strong' winds of 20 to 33 knots are occurring or expected to occur in this marine area. Please refer to the latest marine forecasts for further details and continue to monitor the situation through Canadian Coast Guard radio or Weatheradio stations.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 PM EDT 30 August 2015 Tonight and Monday At 3:00 p.m. EDT today low 999 mb located over James Bay.
By 8:00 p.m. EDT Monday low 994 mb located 60 miles northeast of
At 3:00 p.m. EDT today building ridge located on a line north-south
over Lake Superior.
By 8:00 p.m. EDT Monday ridge located on a line north-south over
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: