Saguenay to Tadoussac
Issued 03:00 AM EST 07 February 2016
Today Tonight and Monday
Gale warning in effect.
Wind west 30 to 40 knots diminishing to west 20 to 30 early this afternoon and to west 10 to 20 early this evening. Wind becoming east 10 to 20 late this evening then increasing to east 20 to 30 overnight.
Flurries at times heavy ending early this morning. Visibility 1 mile or less in flurries.
Temperatures minus 6 falling to minus 19 this evening. High Monday minus 11.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Warnings (In effect)
Saguenay to TadoussacIssued 04:19 AM EST 07 February 2016
'Gale' force winds of 34 to 47 knots are occurring or expected to occur in this marine area. Watch for updated statements. Please refer to the latest marine forecasts for further details and continue to monitor the situation through Canadian Coast Guard radio or Weatheradio stations.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 AM EST 7 February 2016 Today Tonight and Monday At 3:00 a.m. EST today cold front located from Pointe-des-Monts
to Québec city then to Lake Huron.
By 4:00 p.m. EST today departing cold front located from the Strait
of Belle Isle to Nova Scotia.
At 3:00 a.m. EST today ridge located on a line north-south over
By 7:00 p.m. EST Monday ridge located on a line northwest-southeast
over the Strait of Belle Isle.
At 3:00 a.m. EST today deepening low 1005 mb located south of
By 7:00 p.m. EST Monday low 970 mb located south of Nova Scotia.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Anticosti - eastern half
- Anticosti - western half
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou - eastern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - western half
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: