Saguenay to Tadoussac
Issued 03:00 AM EDT 03 September 2015
Today Tonight and Friday
Strong wind warning in effect.
Wind west 15 to 20 knots increasing to west 20 to 30 early this morning then diminishing to west 15 to 20 near noon. Wind diminishing to west 10 to 15 early this evening then becoming light Friday morning.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Warnings (In effect)
Saguenay to TadoussacIssued 03:00 AM EDT 03 September 2015
'Strong' winds of 20 to 33 knots are occurring or expected to occur in this marine area. Please refer to the latest marine forecasts for further details and continue to monitor the situation through Canadian Coast Guard radio or Weatheradio stations.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 AM EDT 3 September 2015 Today Tonight and Friday At 3:00 a.m. EDT today low 1002 mb located over Labrador.
By 8:00 p.m. EDT Friday low 1006 mb located east of Newfoundland.
At 3:00 a.m. EDT today ridge located on a line northeast-southwest
over Lake Superior.
By 8:00 p.m. EDT Friday ridge located on a line east-west over
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: