Saguenay to Tadoussac
Issued 03:00 AM EDT 28 May 2015
Today Tonight and Friday
Strong wind warning in effect.
Wind light increasing to west 10 to 20 knots early this morning and to west 20 to 30 near noon. Wind diminishing to west 10 to 20 this evening then becoming light near midnight. Wind increasing to east 10 to 15 Friday morning and to east 15 to 25 Friday afternoon.
A few showers ending this afternoon.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Warnings (In effect)
Saguenay to TadoussacIssued 5:30 PM EDT 28 May 2015
'Strong' winds of 20 to 33 knots are occurring or expected to occur in this marine area. Please refer to the latest marine forecasts for further details and continue to monitor the situation through Canadian Coast Guard radio or Weatheradio stations.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 PM EDT 28 May 2015 Tonight and Friday At 3:00 p.m. EDT today trough located from Anticosti Island to
By 8:00 a.m. EDT Friday departing trough located from Newfoundland
to Nova Scotia.
At 3:00 p.m. EDT today high located near James Bay.
By 8:00 p.m. EDT Friday weakening high located near Newfoundland.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - northwestern half
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: