Saguenay to Tadoussac
Issued 03:00 PM EST 20 February 2017
Tonight and Tuesday
Wind west 15 to 25 knots diminishing to west 10 to 15 early this evening then becoming light late overnight. Wind increasing to east 10 to 15 Tuesday morning and to east 15 to 25 Tuesday afternoon.
Chance of flurries Tuesday evening.
Low tonight minus 18. High Tuesday minus 6.
Zoom-in to make a selection
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 PM EST 20 February 2017 Tonight and Tuesday At 3:00 p.m. EST today ridge located on a line north-south over
By 7:00 p.m. EST Tuesday ridge located on a line northeast-southwest
over the Gulf of St. Lawrence.
At 4:00 p.m. EST Tuesday approaching trough located on a line
northeast-southwest over western Quebec.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - western half
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: