Saguenay to Tadoussac
Issued 03:00 AM EST 18 December 2014
Today Tonight and Friday
Wind light increasing to west 15 to 25 knots near noon.
Snow ending early this evening. Visibility as low as 1 mile in snow.
Temperatures minus 2 falling to minus 7 Friday morning.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 AM EST 18 December 2014 Today Tonight and Friday At 3:00 a.m. EST today low 994 mb located over the Bay of Fundy.
By 7:00 a.m. EST Friday dissipating low 996 mb located north of
Cape Breton Island.
At 7:00 p.m. EST tonight building low 998 mb located south of
By 7:00 p.m. EST Friday low 992 mb located northeast of
At 3:00 a.m. EST today ridge located on a line northeast-southwest
over James Bay.
By 7:00 p.m. EST Friday ridge located on a line northeast-southwest
over Lake Huron.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Anticosti - northwestern half
- Anticosti - southeastern half
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - northern half
- Gulf - Magdalen - southern half
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: