Saguenay to Tadoussac
Issued 03:00 PM EDT 26 March 2017
Tonight and Monday
Gale warning in effect.
Wind west 10 to 20 knots becoming east 15 early this evening then increasing to east 25 near midnight. Wind increasing to east 25 to 35 early Monday morning.
Snow beginning late overnight. Visibility 1 mile or less in snow.
Low tonight minus 7. High Monday minus 1.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Warnings (In effect)
Saguenay to TadoussacIssued 5:43 PM EDT 26 March 2017
'Gale' force winds of 34 to 47 knots are occurring or expected to occur in this marine area. Watch for updated statements. Please refer to the latest marine forecasts for further details and continue to monitor the situation through Canadian Coast Guard radio or Weatheradio stations.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 PM EDT 26 March 2017 Tonight and Monday At 3:00 p.m. EDT today ridge located on a line northwest-southeast
By 8:00 p.m. EDT Monday ridge located on a line north-south over
At 3:00 p.m. EDT today low 1009 mb located near Lake Michigan.
By 8:00 p.m. EDT Monday low 1011 mb located northeast of Lake Huron.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - northeastern half
- Gulf - Magdalen - southwestern half
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Prescott to Cornwall
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: