Saguenay to Tadoussac
Issued 03:00 PM EST 26 November 2015
Tonight and Friday
Gale warning in effect.
Wind east 10 to 15 knots becoming light early this evening then increasing to west 25 to 35 near noon Friday.
Rain changing to snow near noon Friday. Visibility 1 mile or less in snow.
Temperatures near plus 3.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Warnings (In effect)
Saguenay to TadoussacIssued 3:00 PM EST 26 November 2015
'Gale' force winds of 34 to 47 knots are occurring or expected to occur in this marine area. Watch for updated statements. Please refer to the latest marine forecasts for further details and continue to monitor the situation through Canadian Coast Guard radio or Weatheradio stations.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 PM EST 26 November 2015 Tonight and Friday At 3:00 p.m. EST today trough located on a line northeast-southwest
over eastern Lake Superior.
By 7:00 p.m. EST Friday trough located on a line northeast-southwest
over the Gulf of St. Lawrence.
At 7:00 a.m. EST Friday ridge located on a line northeast-southwest
over southern James Bay.
By 7:00 p.m. EST Friday ridge located from Lake Superior to
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Anticosti - northwestern half
- Anticosti - southeastern half
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: