Saguenay to Tadoussac
Issued 03:00 AM EDT 18 October 2017
Today Tonight and Thursday.
Gale warning in effect.
Wind west 10 to 20 knots increasing to west 25 to 35 early this morning then diminishing to west 15 to 25 near noon. Wind diminishing to light early this evening then increasing to west 20 to 30 Thursday afternoon. Wind diminishing to west 10 to 20 Thursday evening.
A few showers beginning Thursday afternoon and ending Thursday evening.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Warnings (In effect)
Saguenay to TadoussacIssued 03:00 AM EDT 18 October 2017
'Gale' force winds of 34 to 47 knots are occurring or expected to occur in this marine area. Watch for updated statements. Please refer to the latest marine forecasts for further details and continue to monitor the situation through Canadian Coast Guard radio or Weatheradio stations.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 AM EDT 18 October 2017 Today Tonight and Thursday At 3:00 a.m. EDT today low 1000 mb located at 54.7N 71.5W.
By 2:00 a.m. EDT Thursday departing low 1003 mb located over
At 3:00 a.m. EDT today ridge located on a line north-south over
By 8:00 p.m. EDT Thursday ridge located on a line north-south over
At 8:00 p.m. EDT tonight trough located on a line
northeast-southwest over Lake Superior.
By 8:00 p.m. EDT Thursday trough located from Labrador to Sept-Îles
then to Cornwall.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - northeastern half
- Gulf - Magdalen - southwestern half
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
Summer 2017: Significant weather across Canada
By analyzing weather events, ECCC is collecting more information as to how our climate is changing.
- Date modified: