Issued 03:00 AM ADT 18 October 2017
Today Tonight and Thursday.
Wind westerly 10 to 15 knots increasing to west 20 early this morning then diminishing to west 10 to 15 early this evening. Wind diminishing to light overnight then increasing to southwest 10 to 15 Thursday morning. Wind increasing to southwest 20 Thursday afternoon.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EDT 20 June 2017 Forecasts have ended for the season.
Iceberg BulletinIssued 11:00 AM EDT 17 October 2017
Iceberg LimitIceberg limit at 0000 UTC 18 Oct estimated from the Labrador coast
near 5332N 5558W to 5333N 5200W to 5500N 5159W.
Iceberg CountNo confirmed icebergs.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 AM ADT 18 October 2017 Today Tonight and Thursday At 3:00 a.m. ADT today building ridge located on a line
northeast-southwest over Nova Scotia.
By 10:00 a.m. ADT today ridge located over the southern Marine
At 3:00 a.m. ADT today trough located on a line north-south
By 8:00 p.m. ADT tonight trough located from Newfoundland to
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: