Issued 10:00 AM ADT 03 May 2015
Today Tonight and Monday
Wind northeast 10 to 15 knots diminishing to light near noon then increasing to southwest 10 to 15 Monday morning. Wind increasing to southwest 15 to 20 Monday afternoon then becoming southwest 20 Monday evening.
Fog patches dissipating early this evening.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EDT 3 May 2015 Today Tonight and Monday
Ice EdgeIce edge estimated from Nova Scotia near 4520N 6100W to 4615N 5830W
to Newfoundland near 4740N 5750W. Sea ice north and west of the ice
Iceberg BulletinIssued 11:00 AM EDT 3 May 2015
Iceberg LimitIceberg limit at 0000 UTC 3 May estimated from Newfoundland near
4650N 5400W to 4500N 5345W to 4215N 4945W to 4215N 4830W to 4600N
3600W to 4730N 3600W to 5100N 3830W to 6000N 5630W.
Western iceberg limit at 0000 UTC 3 May estimated from Quebec near
5014N 6000W to Newfoundland near 4934N 5755W.
Iceberg CountNo confirmed icebergs.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 10:00 AM ADT 3 May 2015 Today Tonight and Monday At 10:00 a.m. ADT today ridge located over Nova Scotia.
By 9:00 p.m. ADT Monday departing ridge located east of the Marine
At 9:00 p.m. ADT Monday approaching cold front located over
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - northwestern half
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: