Issued 03:00 AM ADT 23 July 2017
Today Tonight and Monday.
Wind variable 10 to 15 knots becoming northeast 15 this morning then becoming variable 10 to 15 this afternoon. Wind becoming east 15 Monday morning then increasing to east 30 Monday afternoon.
A few showers this afternoon with a risk of thunderstorms. Showers beginning Monday afternoon with a risk of thunderstorms.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EDT 20 June 2017 Forecasts have ended for the season.
Iceberg BulletinIssued 11:00 AM EDT 22 July 2017
Iceberg LimitIceberg limit at 0000 UTC 22 Jul estimated from Newfoundland near
4700N 5515W to 4615N 5400W to 4600N 5230W to 4745N 4500W to 5130N
4530W to 5300N 4800W to 5700N 5200W then eastwards.
Western iceberg limit at 0000 UTC 22 Jul estimated from Quebec near
5007N 6135W to Newfoundland near 4854N 5830W.
Iceberg CountNo confirmed icebergs.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 AM ADT 23 July 2017 Today Tonight and Monday At 3:00 a.m. ADT today quasi-stationary low 992 mb located over
southern Labrador Sea.
At 3:00 a.m. ADT today low 1006 mb located south of Cape Cod.
By 3:00 a.m. ADT Monday low 1005 mb located south of the Grand
At 3:00 a.m. ADT today ridge located on a line northwest-southeast
By 3:00 a.m. ADT Monday ridge located on a line northwest-southeast
over the Maritimes.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - northeastern half
- Gulf - Magdalen - southwestern half
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: