Issued 08:00 PM ADT 24 April 2017
Tonight and Tuesday
Wind light increasing to northeast 15 knots early Tuesday morning then veering to east 20 near noon Tuesday.
Fog patches dissipating early Tuesday morning.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EDT 24 April 2017 Today Tonight and Tuesday
Ice EdgeIce edge estimated from Nova Scotia near 4615N 6000W to 4700N 6010W
to 4830N 6215W to 4910N 6110W to Newfoundland near 4825N 5915W. Sea
ice northwest of the ice edge.
Iceberg BulletinIssued 11:00 AM EDT 24 April 2017
Iceberg LimitIceberg limit at 0000 UTC 24 Apr estimated from Newfoundland near
4740N 5720W to 4400N 5700W to 4045N 5200W to 4045N 4645W to 4800N
4215W to 5115N 4400W to 5300N 4945W to 5600N 4900W then eastwards.
Western iceberg limit at 0000 UTC 24 Apr estimated from Newfoundland
near 4736N 5909W to Anticosti Island near 5022N 6323W.
Iceberg CountNo confirmed icebergs.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 8:00 PM ADT 24 April 2017 Tonight and Tuesday At 8:00 p.m. ADT tonight high located over the southern Marine
By 3:30 p.m. ADT Tuesday high located over the northern Marine
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Anticosti - eastern half
- Anticosti - western half
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou - eastern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - western half
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: