Issued 03:30 PM ADT 30 May 2015
Tonight and Sunday
Wind southwest 15 to 20 knots increasing to southwest 20 to 25 this evening and to southwest 25 to 30 late overnight. Wind diminishing to variable 15 to 20 Sunday afternoon.
Periods of rain beginning Sunday morning. Risk of thunderstorms Sunday morning and afternoon. Fog banks.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EDT 26 May 2015 Forecasts have ended for the season.
Iceberg BulletinIssued 11:00 AM EDT 30 May 2015
Iceberg LimitIceberg limit at 0000 UTC 30 May estimated from Newfoundland near
4652N 5555W to 4045N 5130W to 4045N 4930W to 4545N 3645W to 4800N
3645W to 5515N 4800W to 6000N 5730W.
Western iceberg limit at 0000 UTC 30 May estimated from Quebec near
5017N 6044W to Newfoundland near 4903N 5821W.
Iceberg CountNo confirmed icebergs.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:30 PM ADT 30 May 2015 Tonight and Sunday At 3:30 p.m. ADT today departing ridge located south of the Marine
At 9:00 p.m. ADT tonight trough located over the St. Lawrence River.
By 9:00 p.m. ADT Sunday trough located over the southern Marine
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Prescott to Cornwall
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: