Issued 08:00 PM ADT 27 August 2015
Tonight and Friday
Wind westerly 15 to 20 knots veering to northwest 10 to 15 late overnight.
Fog patches dissipating this evening.
Issued 05:00 PM ADT 27 August 2015
Tonight and Friday Seas 1 to 2 metres.
Issued 03:30 PM ADT 27 August 2015
Saturday Wind west 15 knots diminishing to light in the afternoon.
Sunday Wind southwest 10 to 15 knots increasing to southwest 15 to 20 late in the day.
Monday Wind west 15 to 20 knots veering to northwest 10 to 15 late in the day.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EDT 26 May 2015 Forecasts have ended for the season.
Iceberg BulletinIssued 11:00 AM EDT 27 August 2015
Iceberg LimitIceberg limit at 0000 UTC 27 Aug estimated from Newfoundland near
4916N 5333W to 5245N 5115W to 5315N 5115W to 6000N 5945W.
Western iceberg limit at 0000 UTC 27 Aug estimated from Quebec near
5117N 5804W to Newfoundland near 5043N 5720W.
Iceberg CountNo confirmed icebergs.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 8:00 PM ADT 27 August 2015 Tonight and Friday At 8:00 p.m. ADT tonight departing ridge located over the eastern
At 8:00 p.m. ADT tonight trough located on a line north-south over
the central Maritimes.
By midnight ADT tonight trough located on a line north-south over
Cape Breton Island.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Anticosti - eastern half
- Anticosti - western half
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - western half
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: