Issued 03:00 AM ADT 17 October 2017
Today Tonight and Wednesday.
Wind north 20 to 25 knots diminishing to north 15 early this evening and to light late this evening. Wind increasing to west 15 to 20 overnight then diminishing to west 10 to 15 Wednesday evening.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EDT 20 June 2017 Forecasts have ended for the season.
Iceberg BulletinIssued 11:00 AM EDT 16 October 2017
Iceberg LimitIceberg limit at 0000 UTC 17 Oct estimated from the Labrador coast
near 5400N 5715W to 5400N 5230W to 5500N 5200W to 5800N 5700W to
6000N 5400W to 5800N 5100W then eastwards.
Iceberg CountNo confirmed icebergs.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 AM ADT 17 October 2017 Today Tonight and Wednesday At 3:00 a.m. ADT today trough located over the southeastern Marine
At 10:00 a.m. ADT today building ridge located on a line
northeast-southwest over New England.
By 8:00 p.m. ADT tonight ridge located on a line northeast-southwest
over the Maritimes.
At 3:00 a.m. ADT Wednesday trough from low located from Labrador
to New Brunswick.
By 8:00 p.m. ADT Wednesday trough located from Newfoundland to
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: