Issued 10:00 AM ADT 30 September 2016
Today Tonight and Saturday
Wind easterly 15 to 20 knots increasing to easterly 20 to 25 Saturday morning.
Rain beginning late overnight with a risk of thunderstorms.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EDT 25 May 2016 Forecasts have ended for the season.
Iceberg BulletinIssued 11:00 AM EDT 29 September 2016
Iceberg LimitIceberg limit at 0000 UTC 30 Sep estimated from Newfoundland near
5000N 5529W to 5000N 5300W to 5500N 5200W to 5800N 5700W to 6100N
5700W to 5800N 5100W then eastwards.
Western iceberg limit at 0000 UTC 30 Sep estimated from Quebec near
5019N 5949W to Newfoundland near 4949N 5751W.
Iceberg CountNo confirmed icebergs.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 10:00 AM ADT 30 September 2016 Today Tonight and Saturday At 10:00 a.m. ADT today quasi-stationary ridge located over the
At 9:00 p.m. ADT Saturday low 1019 mb located southwest of the
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: