Issued 08:00 PM ADT 25 August 2016
Tonight and Friday
Wind southwest 15 knots.
Chance of showers Friday afternoon and evening.
Issued 05:00 PM ADT 25 August 2016
Tonight and Friday Seas 1 to 2 metres.
Issued 03:30 PM ADT 25 August 2016
Saturday Wind north 15 to 20 knots.
Sunday Wind light.
Monday Wind southwest 15 to 20 knots.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EDT 25 May 2016 Forecasts have ended for the season.
Iceberg BulletinIssued 11:00 AM EDT 25 August 2016
Iceberg LimitIceberg limit at 0000 UTC 25 Aug estimated from Newfoundland near
4801N 5301W to 4745N 5000W to 5030N 4645W to 5315N 4830W to 5700N
5400W then eastwards.
Western iceberg limit at 0000 UTC 25 Aug estimated from Quebec near
5057N 5859W to Newfoundland near 5014N 5733W.
Iceberg CountNo confirmed icebergs.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 8:00 PM ADT 25 August 2016 Tonight and Friday At 8:00 p.m. ADT tonight quasi-stationary ridge located southeast
of the Marine District.
At 8:00 p.m. ADT tonight trough located from Labrador to the
By 8:00 p.m. ADT Friday trough located from Labrador to Cape Cod.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: