Issued 03:00 AM ADT 23 September 2017
Today Tonight and Sunday.
Wind east 15 to 20 knots diminishing to easterly 10 to 15 near noon then becoming light this evening. Wind light Sunday.
Showers ending near noon with a risk of thunderstorms. Fog patches.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EDT 20 June 2017 Forecasts have ended for the season.
Iceberg BulletinIssued 11:00 AM EDT 22 September 2017
Iceberg LimitIceberg limit at 0000 UTC 23 Sep estimated from Newfoundland near
4915N 5340W to 4615N 4800W to 4615N 4500W to 4800N 4515W to 5300N
4930W to 5700N 5300W then eastwards.
Western iceberg limit at 0000 UTC 23 Sep estimated from the Labrador
coast near 5150N 5615W to Newfoundland near 5130N 5615W.
Iceberg CountNo confirmed icebergs.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 AM ADT 23 September 2017 Today Tonight and Sunday At 3:00 a.m. ADT today quasi-stationary low located southeast of
At 10:00 a.m. ADT today trough from 993 mb low located over Labrador
By 3:00 a.m. ADT Sunday low 986 mb located east of Newfoundland.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: