Issued 10:00 AM ADT 30 March 2015
Today Tonight and Tuesday
Wind southwest 15 knots increasing to south 25 near noon then veering to southwest 15 to 20 near midnight. Wind veering to west 20 to 25 early Tuesday morning.
Showers beginning early this evening and ending early Tuesday morning.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EDT 30 March 2015 Today Tonight and Tuesday
Ice EdgeFirst ice edge estimated from Nova Scotia near 4515N 6100W to 4445N
6100W to 4430N 5800W to 4600N 5700W to 4730N 5800W to Newfoundland
near 4720N 5520W. Sea ice north and west of the ice edge.
Second ice edge estimated from New Brunswick near 4520N 6530W to
Nova Scotia near 4500N 6505W. Sea ice north of the ice edge.
Iceberg BulletinIssued 11:00 AM EDT 30 March 2015
Iceberg LimitIceberg limit at 0000 UTC 30 Mar estimated from Newfoundland near
4636N 5334W to 4430N 4815W to 4430N 4715W to 4700N 4130W to 4930N
4215W to 6000N 5715W.
Western iceberg limit at 0000 UTC 30 Mar estimated from Quebec near
5115N 5819W to Newfoundland near 5028N 5728W.
Iceberg CountNo confirmed icebergs.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 10:00 AM ADT 30 March 2015 Today Tonight and Tuesday At 10:00 a.m. ADT today ridge located from Georges Bank to
By 3:00 a.m. ADT Tuesday ridge located on a line north-south over
the eastern Marine District.
At 3:00 a.m. ADT Tuesday trough located on a line north-south over
the western Marine District.
By 3:30 p.m. ADT Tuesday trough located on a line
northwest-southeast over the Gulf of St. Lawrence.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou - eastern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - western half
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - northwestern half
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- Lurcher - eastern half
- Lurcher - western half
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: