Issued 03:00 AM ADT 19 August 2017
Today Tonight and Sunday.
Wind south 10 to 15 knots increasing to south 20 to 25 this morning then diminishing to southwest 15 near midnight. Wind veering to west 10 to 15 near noon Sunday.
Rain at times heavy beginning early this morning changing to showers near midnight and ending overnight. Risk of thunderstorms today and tonight. Fog patches dissipating Sunday evening.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EDT 20 June 2017 Forecasts have ended for the season.
Iceberg BulletinIssued 11:00 AM EDT 18 August 2017
Iceberg LimitIceberg limit at 0000 UTC 18 Aug estimated from Newfoundland near
4700N 5259W to 4700N 5100W to 5100N 4830W to 5200N 4845W to 5300N
4930W to 5700N 5400W then eastwards.
Western iceberg limit at 0000 UTC 18 Aug estimated from the Labrador
coast near 5128N 5650W to Newfoundland near 5120N 5638W.
Iceberg CountNo confirmed icebergs.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 AM ADT 19 August 2017 Today Tonight and Sunday At 3:00 a.m. ADT today ridge located on a line north-south over
Cape Breton Island.
By 3:00 a.m. ADT Sunday ridge located on a line north-south over
the southeastern Grand Banks.
At 3:00 a.m. ADT today trough located over New England.
By 3:00 a.m. ADT Sunday trough located on a line north-south
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Anticosti - eastern half
- Anticosti - western half
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - northeastern half
- Gulf - Magdalen - southwestern half
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: