Issued 08:00 PM ADT 24 April 2015
Tonight and Saturday
Wind westerly 15 knots.
Chance of showers.
Issued 05:00 PM ADT 24 April 2015
Tonight and Saturday Seas 1 to 2 metres.
Issued 03:30 PM ADT 24 April 2015
Sunday Wind light.
Monday Wind light increasing to northeast 15 to 20 knots.
Tuesday Wind northeast 20 to 25 knots.
Issued 10:00 AM EDT 24 April 2015 Today Tonight and Saturday Ice free.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EDT 24 April 2015 Today Tonight and Saturday
Ice EdgeIce edge estimated from Nova Scotia near 4520N 6100W to 4535N 6000W
to 4510N 5920W to 4535N 5805W to 4725N 5810W to Newfoundland near
4720N 5520W. Sea ice north and west of the ice edge.
Iceberg BulletinIssued 11:00 AM EDT 24 April 2015
Iceberg LimitIceberg limit at 0000 UTC 24 Apr estimated from Newfoundland near
4637N 5331W to 4430N 4900W to 4415N 4600W to 4630N 3730W to 4730N
3700W to 5045N 3900W to 6000N 5500W.
Western iceberg limit at 0000 UTC 24 Apr estimated from Quebec near
5107N 5837W to Newfoundland near 5028N 5728W.
Iceberg CountNo confirmed icebergs.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 8:00 PM ADT 24 April 2015 Tonight and Saturday At 8:00 p.m. ADT tonight quasi-stationary low 999 mb located over
Marine Weather StatementIssued 9:44 AM ADT 24 April 2015 A trough of low pressure over the central marine district at issue
time will track northeast today to lie over the Gulf of St. Lawrence
Strong easterly winds ahead of the trough will increase to gale force
over Cabot Strait this afternoon.
Marine interests are advised that a gale warning is in effect for
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - northern half
- Gulf - Magdalen - southern half
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- Lurcher - eastern half
- Lurcher - western half
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: