Issued 03:30 PM ADT 27 May 2016
Tonight and Saturday
Wind southeast 15 knots veering to southwest 15 to 20 late overnight then to west 15 Saturday evening.
Chance of showers late this afternoon tonight and Saturday morning. Fog patches forming this evening and dissipating Saturday afternoon.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EDT 25 May 2016 Forecasts have ended for the season.
Iceberg BulletinIssued 11:00 AM EDT 27 May 2016
Iceberg LimitIceberg limit at 0000 UTC 27 May estimated from Newfoundland near
4643N 5309W to 4315N 4945W to 4315N 4815W to 4400N 4500W to 4615N
3745W to 4745N 3745W to 5200N 4330W to 5300N 4715W to 5600N 4900W
Western iceberg limit at 0000 UTC 27 May estimated from Quebec near
5034N 5934W to Newfoundland near 4941N 5749W.
Iceberg CountNo confirmed icebergs.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:30 PM ADT 27 May 2016 Tonight and Saturday At 3:30 p.m. ADT today ridge located from Newfoundland to West
By 3:00 a.m. ADT Saturday departing ridge located east of the
At 10:00 a.m. ADT Saturday low 1014 mb located over the Gulf of
By 8:00 p.m. ADT Saturday low 1014 mb located over Banquereau.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Anticosti - northwestern half
- Anticosti - southeastern half
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - western half
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: