Issued 03:30 PM ADT 02 September 2015
Tonight and Thursday
Wind light becoming southwest 15 knots this evening then diminishing to light Thursday evening.
Chance of showers Thursday afternoon and evening. Fog patches forming after midnight.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EDT 26 May 2015 Forecasts have ended for the season.
Iceberg BulletinIssued 11:00 AM EDT 2 September 2015
Iceberg LimitIceberg limit at 0000 UTC 3 Sep estimated from Newfoundland near
5100N 5555W to 5115N 5000W to 5230N 4930W to 5530N 5200W to 6000N
Western iceberg limit at 0000 UTC 3 Sep estimated from Quebec near
5115N 5835W to Newfoundland near 5035N 5720W.
Iceberg CountNo confirmed icebergs.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:30 PM ADT 2 September 2015 Tonight and Thursday At 3:30 p.m. ADT today weakening ridge located over the eastern
At 3:30 p.m. ADT today trough located on a line northeast-southwest
over New England.
By 3:30 p.m. ADT Thursday trough located over Nova Scotia.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: