Issued 08:00 PM ADT 30 July 2016
Tonight and Sunday
Fog patches dissipating early Sunday morning.
Issued 05:00 PM ADT 30 July 2016
Tonight and Sunday Seas 1 metre or less.
Issued 03:30 PM ADT 30 July 2016
Monday Wind light increasing to east 15 to 20 knots in the afternoon.
Tuesday Wind easterly 20 to 25 knots.
Wednesday Wind northeast 20 to 25 knots diminishing to northeast 15 late in the day.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EDT 25 May 2016 Forecasts have ended for the season.
Iceberg BulletinIssued 11:00 AM EDT 30 July 2016
Iceberg LimitIceberg limit at 0000 UTC 30 Jul estimated from Newfoundland near
4639N 5310W to 4715N 4900W to 4800N 4800W to 5300N 4900W to 5700N
5200W then eastwards.
Western iceberg limit at 0000 UTC 30 Jul estimated from Quebec near
5110N 5837W to Newfoundland near 5034N 5720W.
Iceberg CountNo confirmed icebergs.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 8:00 PM ADT 30 July 2016 Tonight and Sunday At 8:00 p.m. ADT tonight departing trough located southeast of
the Marine District.
At 8:00 p.m. ADT tonight ridge located over the southwestern
By 8:00 p.m. ADT Sunday ridge located on a line east-west over
the southern Marine District.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: