Issued 03:30 PM ADT 07 July 2015
Tonight and Wednesday
Wind light increasing to south 10 to 15 knots this evening then veering to southwest 15 to 20 early Wednesday morning.
A few showers beginning late overnight with a risk of thunderstorms. Fog patches.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EDT 26 May 2015 Forecasts have ended for the season.
Iceberg BulletinIssued 11:00 AM EDT 7 July 2015
Iceberg LimitIceberg limit at 0000 UTC 7 Jul estimated from Newfoundland near
4650N 5404W to 4600N 5400W to 4130N 5000W to 4130N 4830W to 4645N
4330W to 4900N 4315W to 5530N 4730W to 6000N 5700W.
Western iceberg limit at 0000 UTC 7 Jul estimated from Quebec near
5020N 6000W to Newfoundland near 4946N 5752W.
Iceberg CountNo confirmed icebergs.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:30 PM ADT 7 July 2015 Tonight and Wednesday At 3:30 p.m. ADT today departing ridge located east of the Marine
At 3:30 p.m. ADT today trough located on a line northeast-southwest
over the Great Lakes.
By 9:00 p.m. ADT Wednesday trough located from Labrador to the
Gulf of Maine.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Anticosti - eastern half
- Anticosti - western half
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: