Issued 08:00 PM AST 01 December 2015
Tonight and Wednesday
Wind light increasing to south 15 knots late this evening and to southeast 25 late overnight. Wind becoming west 20 to 25 late Wednesday morning then diminishing to southwest 10 to 15 Wednesday evening.
Periods of rain and fog patches beginning late this evening.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EDT 26 May 2015 Forecasts have ended for the season.
Iceberg BulletinIssued 11:00 AM EST 1 December 2015
Iceberg LimitIceberg limit at 0000 UTC 2 Dec estimated from the Labrador coast
near 5230N 5545W to 5230N 5430W to 5400N 5330W to 6000N 6000W.
Iceberg CountNo confirmed icebergs.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 8:00 PM AST 1 December 2015 Tonight and Wednesday At 8:00 p.m. AST tonight departing ridge located on a line east-west
over East Scotian Slope.
At 8:00 p.m. AST tonight low 1014 mb located south of Long Island.
By 2:00 p.m. AST Wednesday low 1007 mb located over Grand Manan.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: