Issued 03:30 PM ADT 20 October 2016
Tonight and Friday
Wind easterly 10 to 15 knots veering to southeast 15 to 20 this evening then increasing to southeast 20 to 25 near midnight. Wind increasing to southeast 25 to 30 Friday evening.
Periods of rain beginning late overnight. Risk of thunderstorms Friday evening. Fog patches forming Friday afternoon.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EDT 25 May 2016 Forecasts have ended for the season.
Iceberg BulletinIssued 11:00 AM EDT 20 October 2016
Iceberg LimitIceberg limit at 0000 UTC 21 Oct estimated from the Labrador coast
near 5210N 5545W to 5230N 5230W to 5400N 5300W to 5800N 5700W to
6000N 5400W to 5800N 5100W then eastwards.
Iceberg CountNo confirmed icebergs.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:30 PM ADT 20 October 2016 Tonight and Friday At 3:30 p.m. ADT today ridge located over the Maritimes.
By 3:00 a.m. ADT Friday ridge located over Newfoundland.
At 3:00 a.m. ADT Friday trough located west of the Marine District.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - northwestern half
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: