Issued 10:00 AM ADT 31 May 2016
Today Tonight and Wednesday
Wind southwest 15 knots increasing to southwest 20 to 25 early this afternoon then diminishing to north 15 to 20 late overnight. Wind veering to east 15 to 20 Wednesday afternoon.
Showers ending this afternoon with a risk of thunderstorms. Fog banks dissipating Wednesday morning.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EDT 25 May 2016 Forecasts have ended for the season.
Iceberg BulletinIssued 11:00 AM EDT 31 May 2016
Iceberg LimitIceberg limit at 0000 UTC 31 May estimated from Newfoundland near
4656N 5402W to 4215N 5000W to 4215N 4800W to 4315N 4430W to 4545N
3700W to 4730N 3700W to 5300N 4715W to 5600N 4900W then eastwards.
Western iceberg limit at 0000 UTC 31 May estimated from Quebec near
5016N 6025W to Newfoundland near 4917N 5808W.
Iceberg CountNo confirmed icebergs.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 10:00 AM ADT 31 May 2016 Today Tonight and Wednesday At 10:00 a.m. ADT today trough located over the St. Lawrence River.
By 3:30 p.m. ADT Wednesday trough located south of the Marine
At 10:00 a.m. ADT today ridge located on a line north-south over
the Great Lakes.
By 8:00 p.m. ADT Wednesday ridge located from the Gaspe Peninsula
to East Scotian Slope.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou - eastern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - western half
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: