Anticosti - western half
Issued 03:00 AM ADT 28 July 2015
Today Tonight and Wednesday
Wind south 15 to 20 knots diminishing to variable 10 to 15 early this morning and to light this evening.
Showers and fog patches with a risk of thunderstorms.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EDT 26 May 2015 Forecasts have ended for the season.
Iceberg BulletinIssued 11:00 AM EDT 27 July 2015
Iceberg LimitIceberg limit at 0000 UTC 27 Jul estimated from Newfoundland near
4640N 5330W to 4230N 4930W to 4230N 4800W to 4600N 4200W to 4845N
4200W to 6000N 5715W.
Western iceberg limit at 0000 UTC 27 Jul estimated from Quebec near
5013N 6015W to Newfoundland near 4906N 5821W.
Iceberg CountNo confirmed icebergs.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 AM ADT 28 July 2015 Today Tonight and Wednesday At 3:00 a.m. ADT today departing ridge located east of the Marine
At 3:00 a.m. ADT today trough located over southern Quebec.
By 3:00 a.m. ADT Wednesday trough located over the Gulf of
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Anticosti - eastern half
- Anticosti - western half
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou - eastern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - western half
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - western half
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: