Anticosti - southeastern half
Issued 03:00 AM ADT 24 August 2017
Today Tonight and Friday.
Strong wind warning in effect.
Wind southwest 20 knots diminishing to southwest 15 early this morning and to light near midnight. Wind light Friday.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EDT 20 June 2017 Forecasts have ended for the season.
Iceberg BulletinIssued 11:00 AM EDT 23 August 2017
Iceberg LimitIceberg limit at 0000 UTC 23 Aug estimated from Newfoundland near
4700N 5255W to 4700N 5100W to 5100N 4830W to 5300N 4930W to 5700N
5400W then eastwards.
Western iceberg limit at 0000 UTC 23 Aug estimated from Newfoundland
near 5033N 5714W to Quebec near 5120N 5817W.
Iceberg CountNo confirmed icebergs.
Warnings (In effect)
Anticosti - southeastern halfIssued 03:00 AM ADT 24 August 2017
'Strong' winds of 20 to 33 knots are occurring or expected to occur in this marine area. Please refer to the latest marine forecasts for further details and continue to monitor the situation through Canadian Coast Guard radio or Weatheradio stations.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 AM ADT 24 August 2017 Today Tonight and Friday At 3:00 a.m. ADT today weakening trough located on a line
northeast-southwest over Nova Scotia.
At 3:00 a.m. ADT Friday low 1008 mb located over West Scotian Slope.
By 8:00 p.m. ADT Friday low 1006 mb located over Banquereau.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Anticosti - northwestern half
- Anticosti - southeastern half
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: