Anticosti - southeastern half
Issued 08:00 PM ADT 28 May 2016
Tonight and Sunday
Wind northerly 15 knots diminishing to light late this evening then becoming southwest 15 near noon Sunday.
Issued 05:00 PM ADT 28 May 2016
Tonight and Sunday Seas 1 to 2 metres subsiding to 1 or less Sunday morning.
Issued 03:30 PM ADT 28 May 2016
Monday Wind south 15 to 20 knots veering to southwest 20 to 25 in the morning.
Tuesday Wind southwest 20 knots.
Wednesday Wind northwest 20 to 25 knots diminishing to north 15 late in the day.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EDT 25 May 2016 Forecasts have ended for the season.
Iceberg BulletinIssued 11:00 AM EDT 28 May 2016
Iceberg LimitIceberg limit at 0000 UTC 28 May estimated from Newfoundland near
4643N 5308W to 4315N 4945W to 4315N 4816W to 4400N 4500W to 4615N
3715W to 4730N 3715W to 5300N 4715W to 5600N 4900W then eastwards.
Western iceberg limit at 0000 UTC 28 May estimated from Quebec near
5028N 5949W to Newfoundland near 4926N 5806W.
Iceberg CountNo confirmed icebergs.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 8:00 PM ADT 28 May 2016 Tonight and Sunday At 8:00 p.m. ADT tonight departing low 1012 mb located south of
the Avalon Peninsula.
At 3:00 a.m. ADT Sunday high 1025 mb located over New Brunswick.
By 8:00 p.m. ADT Sunday high 1026 mb located over Banquereau.
Marine Weather StatementIssued 7:49 PM ADT 28 May 2016 Tropical cyclone information: as of 6:00 PM ADT tropical storm Bonnie
is currently located at 31.1 degrees north, 79.4 degrees west, or
about 110 nautical miles south-southeast of Charleston, sc. Bonnie is
moving toward the northwest at 9 knots. Maximum sustained winds are
35 knots and the central pressure is 1008 MB.
Bonnie is not currently expected to have any direct effect on
Canadian forecast waters.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Anticosti - northwestern half
- Anticosti - southeastern half
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou - eastern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - western half
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - western half
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: