Anticosti - eastern half
Issued 03:30 PM ADT 26 April 2015
Tonight and Monday
Strong wind warning in effect.
Wind northeast 20 to 25 knots increasing to northeast 30 late overnight with gusts to 40 then diminishing to northeast 20 to 25 Monday afternoon.
Periods of rain and fog patches.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EDT 26 April 2015 Today Tonight and Monday
Ice EdgeIce edge estimated from Nova Scotia near 4520N 6100W to 4600N 5810W
to 4725N 5800W to Newfoundland near 4720N 5520W. Sea ice north and
west of the ice edge.
Iceberg BulletinIssued 11:00 AM EDT 26 April 2015
Iceberg LimitIceberg limit at 0000 UTC 26 Apr estimated from Newfoundland near
4637N 5331W to 4345N 4930W to 4345N 4815W to 4600N 3800W to 4630N
3700W to 4730N 3700W to 5045N 3900W to 6000N 5500W.
Western iceberg limit at 0000 UTC 26 Apr estimated from Quebec near
5039N 5929W to Newfoundland near 4943N 5749W.
Iceberg CountNo confirmed icebergs.
Warnings (In effect)
Anticosti - eastern halfIssued 3:30 PM ADT 26 April 2015
'Strong' winds of 20 to 33 knots are occurring or expected to occur in this marine area. Please refer to the latest marine forecasts for further details and continue to monitor the situation through Canadian Coast Guard radio or Weatheradio stations.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:30 PM ADT 26 April 2015 Tonight and Monday At 3:30 p.m. ADT today low 992 mb located over Banquereau.
By 3:30 p.m. ADT Monday low 995 mb located over western Nova Scotia.
At 9:00 p.m. ADT Monday dissipating low 996 mb located over the
southwestern Marine District.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Anticosti - eastern half
- Anticosti - western half
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - northern half
- Gulf - Magdalen - southern half
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- Lurcher - eastern half
- Lurcher - western half
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: