Issued 08:00 PM AST 30 November 2015
Tonight and Tuesday
Wind southwest 20 to 25 knots increasing to southwest 25 to 30 late this evening.
Flurries ending Tuesday afternoon. Visibility 1 mile or less in flurries.
Low tonight minus 4. High Tuesday plus 1.
Anticosti - eastern half
Anticosti - western half
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EDT 26 May 2015 Forecasts have ended for the season.
Iceberg BulletinIssued 11:00 AM EST 30 November 2015
Iceberg LimitIceberg limit at 0000 UTC 1 Dec estimated from the Labrador coast
near 5230N 5545W to 5230N 5430W to 5400N 5330W to 6000N 6000W.
Iceberg CountNo confirmed icebergs.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 8:00 PM AST 30 November 2015 Tonight and Tuesday At 8:00 p.m. AST tonight building ridge located over the western
By 10:00 a.m. AST Tuesday ridge located over the southern Marine
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: