Issued 03:00 AM AST 07 December 2016
Today Tonight and Thursday
Wind northwest 15 knots diminishing to light late this morning then becoming southwest 10 to 15 after midnight.
A few flurries beginning near midnight.
Temperatures minus 7 rising to plus 1 Thursday afternoon.
Anticosti - eastern half
Anticosti - western half
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EDT 25 May 2016 Forecasts have ended for the season.
Iceberg BulletinIssued 11:00 AM EST 6 December 2016
Iceberg LimitIceberg limit at 0000 UTC 7 Dec estimated from Newfoundland near
5100N 5551W to 5145N 5200W to 5500N 5200W to 6000N 6000W to 6100N
5400W to 5700N 5000W then eastwards.
Western iceberg limit at 0000 UTC 7 Dec estimated from Quebec near
5047N 5900W to 5015N 5835W to Newfoundland near 5023N 5726W.
Iceberg CountNo confirmed icebergs.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 AM AST 7 December 2016 Today Tonight and Thursday At 3:00 a.m. AST today ridge located over the western Marine
By 3:00 a.m. AST Thursday ridge located over the southeastern
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - northeastern half
- Gulf - Magdalen - southwestern half
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: