Issued 03:30 PM ADT 28 June 2017
Tonight and Thursday.
Wind variable 10 to 15 knots tonight and Thursday.
A few showers ending Thursday morning with a risk of thunderstorms. Fog patches dissipating near midnight.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EDT 20 June 2017 Forecasts have ended for the season.
Iceberg BulletinIssued 11:00 AM EDT 28 June 2017
Iceberg LimitIceberg limit at 0000 UTC 28 Jun estimated from Newfoundland near
4654N 5545W to 4430N 5545W to 4415N 5100W to 4500N 4630W to 4645N
4245W to 4800N 4245W to 5300N 4830W to 5700N 5100W then eastwards.
Western iceberg limit at 0000 UTC 28 Jun estimated from Quebec near
5016N 6252W to Anticosti Island near 4941N 6253W then from Anticosti
Island near 4905N 6202W to Newfoundland near 4812N 5849W.
Iceberg CountNo confirmed icebergs except less than 10 icebergs north and east of
the western iceberg limit.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:30 PM ADT 28 June 2017 Tonight and Thursday At 3:30 p.m. ADT today departing low located over Banquereau.
At 3:30 p.m. ADT today trough located over the western Maritimes.
By 10:00 a.m. ADT Thursday weakening trough located on a line
northwest-southeast over Cabot Strait.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Prescott to Cornwall
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: