Puvirnituq - northern half
Issued 05:00 AM CDT 02 July 2015
Today Tonight and Friday
Wind south 15 to 20 knots diminishing to light early this evening then becoming north 10 to 15 Friday afternoon.
A few showers beginning after midnight and ending Friday evening. Fog banks dissipating Friday afternoon.
Temperatures near zero.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 11:00 AM EDT 1 July 2015 Today Tonight and Thursday
Ice EdgeIce edge is outside the forecast region.
9 tenths of first-year ice. Consolidated first-year ice over the
southeastern section and along portions of the coast.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 4:45 AM EDT 2 July 2015 Today Tonight and Friday At 1200 UTC Thursday low 1003 mb located at 59N 93W.
By 0000 UTC Saturday low 1005 mb located at 54N 76W.
At 1200 UTC Thursday trough from 1003 mb low located from 59N 93W
to 66N 80W.
By 0000 UTC Saturday trough from 1005 mb low located from 54N 76W
to 68N 77W.
At 1200 UTC Thursday ridge located over Victoria Island.
By 0000 UTC Saturday ridge located over western Hudson Bay.
Hudson - Hudson Bay Area
- Central - eastern half
- Central - western half
- East Foxe
- Frobisher Bay
- James Bay
- Lake Winnipegosis
- Lake Winnipeg - north basin
- Northwest Labrador Sea - western half
- North Labrador Coast
- Nottingham - eastern half
- Nottingham - western half
- Puvirnituq - northern half
- Puvirnituq - southern half
- Resolution - eastern half
- Resolution - western half
- Roes Welcome - northern half
- Roes Welcome - southern half
- South Hudson - eastern half
- South Hudson - western half
- South-central Hudson - eastern half
- South-central Hudson - western half
- West Brevoort - southern half
- West Foxe
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: