Nottingham - eastern half
Issued 05:30 AM EDT 07 July 2015
Today Tonight and Wednesday
Wind southeast 30 knots diminishing to southeast 20 late this afternoon then increasing to southeast 30 Wednesday evening.
Periods of rain and fog.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 11:00 AM EDT 6 July 2015 Today Tonight and Tuesday
Ice EdgeIce edge is outside the forecast region.
5 tenths of first-year ice except 6 tenths of first-year ice
including a trace of old ice in the northeastern section.
Consolidated first-year ice along portion of the baffin Island
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 4:45 AM EDT 7 July 2015 Today Tonight and Wednesday At 1200 UTC Tuesday weakening low 987 mb located at 61N 77W.
By 0000 UTC Thursday dissipating low 997 mb located at 65N 90W.
At 1200 UTC Tuesday low 1003 mb located at 64N 95W.
By 0000 UTC Thursday low 999 mb located at 61N 90W.
At 1200 UTC Tuesday quasi-stationary ridge located on a line
north-south over eastern Davis Strait.
Hudson - Hudson Bay Area
- Coats - northern half
- Coats - southern half
- East Foxe
- Frobisher Bay
- James Bay
- Lake Winnipegosis
- Lake Winnipeg - north basin
- Northwest Labrador Sea - western half
- North Labrador Coast - north of Saglek
- Nottingham - eastern half
- Nottingham - western half
- Puvirnituq - northern half
- Puvirnituq - southern half
- Rankin - northern half
- Rankin - southern half
- Resolution - eastern half
- Resolution - western half
- Roes Welcome
- South Hudson - eastern half
- South Hudson - western half
- South-central Hudson - eastern half
- South-central Hudson - western half
- West Brevoort - southern half
- West Foxe
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: