Northwest Labrador Sea - western half
Issued 04:00 PM NDT 03 July 2015
Tonight and Saturday
Wind southeast 25 knots diminishing to southeast 15 to 20 near noon Saturday.
A few showers ending late Saturday morning. Fog patches dissipating this evening.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 11:00 AM EDT 3 July 2015 Today Tonight and Saturday
Ice EdgeIce edge estimated from 5800N 5800W to 5905N 5825W to 6200N 6045W to
6425N 5750W then northeastward. Sea ice west and north of the ice
1 tenth of old ice.
Iceberg BulletinIssued 11:00 AM EDT 3 July 2015
Iceberg LimitIceberg limit at 0000 UTC 3 Jul estimated from Newfoundland near
4650N 5404W to 4600N 5400W to 4145N 5000W to 4145N 4845W to 4645N
4330W to 4900N 4400W to 5530N 4730W to 6000N 5700W.
Western iceberg limit at 0000 UTC 3 Jul estimated from Quebec near
5038N 5925W to Newfoundland near 5000N 5744W.
Iceberg CountMore than 100 icebergs.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 4:00 PM NDT 3 July 2015 Tonight and Saturday At 4:00 p.m. NDT today quasi-stationary ridge located east of the
East Labrador Sea.
At 4:00 p.m. NDT today low 999 mb located over eastern Quebec.
By 4:00 p.m. NDT today quasi-stationary low 999 mb located over
Marine Weather StatementIssued 3:57 PM NDT 3 July 2015 Strong to gale force southeasterlies will persist until Saturday in
advance of a low pressure system moving into Western Labrador from
Marine interests are advised that gale warnings are in effect for the
South Labrador Coast and Mid Labrador Coast.
Hudson - Hudson Bay Area
- Arviat - eastern half
- Arviat - western half
- Belcher - northern half
- Belcher - southern half
- Central - eastern half
- Central - western half
- Churchill - eastern half
- Churchill - western half
- Coats - northern half
- Coats - southern half
- East Foxe
- Frobisher Bay
- James Bay - northern half
- James Bay - southern half
- Lake Winnipegosis
- Lake Winnipeg - north basin
- Northwest Labrador Sea - western half
- North Labrador Coast
- Nottingham - eastern half
- Nottingham - western half
- Puvirnituq - northern half
- Puvirnituq - southern half
- Rankin - northern half
- Rankin - southern half
- Resolution - eastern half
- Resolution - western half
- Roes Welcome - northern half
- Roes Welcome - southern half
- South Hudson - eastern half
- South Hudson - western half
- South-central Hudson - eastern half
- South-central Hudson - western half
- Ungava - eastern half
- Ungava - western half
- West Brevoort - southern half
- West Foxe
- York - eastern half
- York - western half
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: