Northwest Labrador Sea - western half
Issued 09:30 PM NDT 26 May 2015
Tonight and Wednesday
Wind west 25 knots diminishing to variable 10 to 15 late Wednesday afternoon then becoming southeast 15 Wednesday evening.
Snow beginning late Wednesday afternoon. Visibility 1 mile or less in snow.
Temperatures minus 2 to plus 1.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 11:00 AM EDT 26 May 2015 Today Tonight and Wednesday
Ice EdgeIce edge estimated from 5800N 5800W to 6040N 5800W to 6200N 5720W.
Sea ice west of the ice edge.
7 tenths of first-year ice including a trace of old ice.
Iceberg BulletinIssued 11:00 AM EDT 26 May 2015
Iceberg LimitIceberg limit at 0000 UTC 26 May estimated from Newfoundland near
4652N 5555W to 4115N 5130W to 4115N 4915W to 4545N 3815W to 4700N
3815W to 5000N 4130W to 5500N 4800W to 6000N 5730W.
Western iceberg limit at 0000 UTC 26 May estimated from Quebec near
5017N 6044W to Newfoundland near 4903N 5821W.
Iceberg CountUnknown number of icebergs.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 9:30 PM NDT 26 May 2015 Tonight and Wednesday At 9:30 p.m. NDT tonight ridge located over western Labrador.
By 4:00 p.m. NDT Wednesday ridge located over the South Labrador
At 9:30 p.m. NDT tonight trough located over the Northwest
By 9:30 a.m. NDT Wednesday dissipating trough located north of
the Marine District.
Hudson - Hudson Bay Area
- Arviat - eastern half
- Arviat - western half
- Belcher - northern half
- Belcher - southern half
- Central - eastern half
- Central - western half
- Churchill - eastern half
- Churchill - western half
- Coats - northern half
- Coats - southern half
- East Foxe
- Frobisher Bay
- James Bay - northern half
- James Bay - southern half
- Lake Winnipegosis
- Lake Winnipeg - north basin
- Northwest Labrador Sea - western half
- North Labrador Coast - north of Saglek
- Nottingham - eastern half
- Nottingham - western half
- Puvirnituq - northern half
- Puvirnituq - southern half
- Rankin - northern half
- Rankin - southern half
- Resolution - eastern half
- Resolution - western half
- Roes Welcome - northern half
- Roes Welcome - southern half
- South Hudson - eastern half
- South Hudson - western half
- South-central Hudson - eastern half
- South-central Hudson - western half
- Ungava - eastern half
- Ungava - western half
- West Brevoort - southern half
- West Foxe
- York - eastern half
- York - western half
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: