Northwest Labrador Sea - western half
Issued 09:30 PM NDT 27 April 2015
Tonight and Tuesday
Wind variable 10 to 15 knots.
A few flurries beginning Tuesday morning.
Temperatures minus 4 to plus 2.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 11:00 AM EDT 27 April 2015 Today Tonight and Tuesday
Ice EdgeIce edge estimated from 5800N 5800W to 6000N 5640W. Sea ice west of
the ice edge.
7 tenths of first-year ice including 2 tenths of old ice.
Iceberg BulletinIssued 11:00 AM EDT 27 April 2015
Iceberg LimitIceberg limit at 0000 UTC 27 Apr estimated from Newfoundland near
4637N 5331W to 4345N 4930W to 4345N 4815W to 4600N 3745W to 4630N
3645W to 4730N 3645W to 5100N 3900W to 6000N 5500W.
Western iceberg limit at 0000 UTC 27 Apr estimated from Quebec near
5031N 5936W to Newfoundland near 4935N 5755W.
Iceberg CountUnknown number of icebergs.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 9:30 PM NDT 27 April 2015 Tonight and Tuesday At 9:30 p.m. NDT tonight quasi-stationary ridge located on a line
northeast-southwest over the Northwest Labrador Sea.
At 9:30 p.m. NDT tonight low 988 mb located over the southwestern
By 9:30 p.m. NDT Tuesday departing low 994 mb located over Nova
Hudson - Hudson Bay Area
- Arviat - eastern half
- Arviat - western half
- Belcher - northern half
- Belcher - southern half
- Central - eastern half
- Central - western half
- Churchill - eastern half
- Churchill - western half
- Coats - northern half
- Coats - southern half
- East Foxe
- Frobisher Bay
- James Bay - northern half
- James Bay - southern half
- Lake Winnipegosis
- Lake Winnipeg - north basin
- Northwest Labrador Sea - western half
- North Labrador Coast
- Nottingham - eastern half
- Nottingham - western half
- Puvirnituq - northern half
- Puvirnituq - southern half
- Rankin - northern half
- Rankin - southern half
- Resolution - eastern half
- Resolution - western half
- Roes Welcome - northern half
- Roes Welcome - southern half
- South Hudson - eastern half
- South Hudson - western half
- South-central Hudson - eastern half
- South-central Hudson - western half
- West Brevoort - southern half
- West Foxe
- York - eastern half
- York - western half
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: