Northwest Labrador Sea - western half
Issued 09:30 PM NDT 25 May 2015
Tonight and Tuesday
Wind northwest 15 knots increasing to south 20 Tuesday afternoon and to northwest 25 Tuesday evening.
Flurries and showers. Fog patches dissipating late overnight.
Temperatures near zero.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 11:00 AM EDT 25 May 2015 Today Tonight and Tuesday
Ice EdgeIce edge estimated from 5800N 5825W to 6040N 5800W to 6110N 5730W.
Sea ice west of the ice edge.
7 tenths of first-year ice including a trace of old ice.
Iceberg BulletinIssued 11:00 AM EDT 25 May 2015
Iceberg LimitIceberg limit at 0000 UTC 25 May estimated from Newfoundland near
4652N 5555W to 4515N 5445W to 4115N 5130W to 4115N 4930W to 4530N
3900W to 4700N 3845W to 5300N 4445W to 6000N 5730W.
Western iceberg limit at 0000 UTC 25 May estimated from Quebec near
5017N 6044W to Newfoundland near 4903N 5821W.
Iceberg CountUnknown number of icebergs.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 9:30 PM NDT 25 May 2015 Tonight and Tuesday At 9:30 p.m. NDT tonight dissipating trough located on a line
northwest-southeast over Labrador Sea.
At 9:30 p.m. NDT tonight ridge located over Quebec.
By 4:00 p.m. NDT Tuesday ridge located from the South Labrador
Coast to Funk Island Bank.
At 4:00 p.m. NDT Tuesday approaching trough located over the
Hudson - Hudson Bay Area
- Arviat - eastern half
- Arviat - western half
- Belcher - northern half
- Belcher - southern half
- Central - eastern half
- Central - western half
- Churchill - eastern half
- Churchill - western half
- Coats - northern half
- Coats - southern half
- East Foxe
- Frobisher Bay
- James Bay - northern half
- James Bay - southern half
- Lake Winnipegosis
- Lake Winnipeg - north basin
- Northwest Labrador Sea - western half
- North Labrador Coast - north of Saglek
- Nottingham - eastern half
- Nottingham - western half
- Puvirnituq - northern half
- Puvirnituq - southern half
- Rankin - northern half
- Rankin - southern half
- Resolution - eastern half
- Resolution - western half
- Roes Welcome - northern half
- Roes Welcome - southern half
- South Hudson - eastern half
- South Hudson - western half
- South-central Hudson - eastern half
- South-central Hudson - western half
- West Brevoort - southern half
- West Foxe
- York - eastern half
- York - western half
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: