Northwest Labrador Sea
Issued 09:30 PM NDT 02 August 2015
Tonight and Monday
Wind southeast 20 to 25 knots diminishing to southeast 15 to 20 Monday afternoon.
Showers. Fog banks dissipating Monday morning.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 11:00 AM EDT 2 August 2015 Today Tonight and Monday
Ice EdgeFirst ice edge estimated from 6205N 6550W to 6215N 6230W to 6300N
6000W to 6425N 5750W then northeastward. Sea ice north of the ice
Second ice edge estimated from 7410N 7030W to 7420N 7810W to 7630N
7450W then eastward. Sea ice west and south of the ice edge.
Iceberg BulletinIssued 11:00 AM EDT 2 August 2015
Iceberg LimitIceberg limit at 0000 UTC 2 Aug estimated from Newfoundland near
4639N 5334W to 4615N 5300W to 4430N 4700W to 4445N 4545W to 4730N
4500W to 5530N 5200W to 6000N 5645W.
Western iceberg limit at 0000 UTC 2 Aug estimated from Quebec near
5109N 5840W to Newfoundland near 5027N 5729W.
Iceberg Count26 to 50 icebergs.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 9:30 PM NDT 2 August 2015 Tonight and Monday At 9:30 p.m. NDT tonight ridge located west of Greenland.
By 9:30 p.m. NDT Monday ridge located over the East Labrador Sea.
At 9:30 p.m. NDT tonight low 1001 mb located over southeastern
By 4:00 p.m. NDT Monday low 1006 mb located east of Belle Isle Bank.
Hudson - Hudson Bay Area
- Arviat - eastern half
- Arviat - western half
- Belcher - northern half
- Belcher - southern half
- Central - eastern half
- Central - western half
- Churchill - eastern half
- Churchill - western half
- Coats - northern half
- Coats - southern half
- East Foxe
- Frobisher Bay
- James Bay - northern half
- James Bay - southern half
- Lake Winnipegosis
- Lake Winnipeg - north basin
- Northwest Labrador Sea
- North Labrador Coast
- Nottingham - eastern half
- Nottingham - western half
- Puvirnituq - northern half
- Puvirnituq - southern half
- Rankin - northern half
- Rankin - southern half
- Resolution - eastern half
- Resolution - western half
- Roes Welcome - northern half
- Roes Welcome - southern half
- South Hudson - eastern half
- South Hudson - western half
- South-central Hudson - eastern half
- South-central Hudson - western half
- West Brevoort - southern half
- West Foxe
- York - eastern half
- York - western half
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: