Northwest Labrador Sea
Issued 09:30 AM NDT 28 June 2017
Today Tonight and Thursday.
Wind variable 15 knots becoming northwest 15 Thursday evening.
Showers ending late overnight. Fog patches dissipating Thursday evening.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 11:00 AM EDT 28 June 2017 Today Tonight and Thursday
Ice EdgeIce edge estimated from 5835N 6105W to 5915N 5955W to 6125N 6240W to
6425N 5750W then northeastward. Sea ice west of the ice edge.
Iceberg BulletinIssued 11:00 AM EDT 28 June 2017
Iceberg LimitIceberg limit at 0000 UTC 28 Jun estimated from Newfoundland near
4654N 5545W to 4430N 5545W to 4415N 5100W to 4500N 4630W to 4645N
4245W to 4800N 4245W to 5300N 4830W to 5700N 5100W then eastwards.
Western iceberg limit at 0000 UTC 28 Jun estimated from Quebec near
5016N 6252W to Anticosti Island near 4941N 6253W then from Anticosti
Island near 4905N 6202W to Newfoundland near 4812N 5849W.
Iceberg CountUnknown number of icebergs.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 9:30 AM NDT 28 June 2017 Today Tonight and Thursday At 9:30 a.m. NDT today weakening low 1009 mb located over the
Northwest Labrador Sea.
By 9:30 p.m. NDT tonight dissipating trough located on a line
east-west over the East Labrador Sea.
At 9:30 p.m. NDT tonight building ridge located over northern
Hudson - Hudson Bay Area
- Arviat - eastern half
- Arviat - western half
- Belcher - northern half
- Belcher - southern half
- Central - eastern half
- Central - western half
- Churchill - eastern half
- Churchill - western half
- Coats - northern half
- Coats - southern half
- East Foxe
- Frobisher Bay
- James Bay - northern half
- James Bay - southern half
- Lake Winnipegosis
- Lake Winnipeg - north basin
- Northwest Labrador Sea
- North Labrador Coast - north of Saglek
- Nottingham - eastern half
- Nottingham - western half
- Puvirnituq - northern half
- Puvirnituq - southern half
- Rankin - northern half
- Rankin - southern half
- Resolution - eastern half
- Resolution - western half
- Roes Welcome - northern half
- Roes Welcome - southern half
- South Hudson - eastern half
- South Hudson - western half
- South-central Hudson - eastern half
- South-central Hudson - western half
- Ungava - eastern half
- Ungava - western half
- West Brevoort - southern half
- West Foxe
- York - eastern half
- York - western half
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: