North Labrador Coast - north of Saglek
Issued 04:00 PM NDT 30 June 2015
Tonight and Wednesday
Wind light becoming southeast 10 to 15 knots Wednesday morning.
Showers beginning late overnight. Fog patches.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EDT 30 June 2015 Today Tonight and Wednesday
Ice EdgeIce edge estimated from Labrador near 5700N 6120W to 5650N 5845W to
5800N 5800W then northward. Sea ice north of the ice edge.
Bergy water except 1 tenth of old ice in the eastern section.
Iceberg BulletinIssued 11:00 AM EDT 30 June 2015
Iceberg LimitIceberg limit at 0000 UTC 30 Jun estimated from Newfoundland near
4650N 5404W to 4545N 5345W to 4215N 5000W to 4215N 4830W to 4645N
4415W to 4900N 4415W to 5530N 4730W to 6000N 5700W.
Western iceberg limit at 0000 UTC 30 Jun estimated from Quebec near
5045N 5912W to Newfoundland near 5011N 5736W.
Iceberg CountUnknown number of icebergs.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 4:00 PM NDT 30 June 2015 Tonight and Wednesday At 4:00 p.m. NDT today ridge located south of Greenland.
By 4:00 p.m. NDT Wednesday ridge located over the East Labrador Sea.
At 4:00 p.m. NDT today trough located over northern Quebec.
By 4:00 p.m. NDT Wednesday trough located over Labrador.
Hudson - Hudson Bay Area
- Arviat - eastern half
- Arviat - western half
- Belcher - northern half
- Belcher - southern half
- Central - eastern half
- Central - western half
- Churchill - eastern half
- Churchill - western half
- Coats - northern half
- Coats - southern half
- East Foxe
- Frobisher Bay
- James Bay - northern half
- James Bay - southern half
- Lake Winnipegosis
- Lake Winnipeg - north basin
- Northwest Labrador Sea - western half
- North Labrador Coast - north of Saglek
- Nottingham - eastern half
- Nottingham - western half
- Puvirnituq - northern half
- Puvirnituq - southern half
- Rankin - northern half
- Rankin - southern half
- Resolution - eastern half
- Resolution - western half
- Roes Welcome - northern half
- Roes Welcome - southern half
- South Hudson - eastern half
- South Hudson - western half
- South-central Hudson - eastern half
- South-central Hudson - western half
- Ungava - eastern half
- Ungava - western half
- West Brevoort - southern half
- West Foxe
- York - eastern half
- York - western half
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: