North Labrador Coast - north of Saglek
Issued 09:30 AM NDT 23 July 2017
Today Tonight and Monday.
Wind north 20 knots backing to northwest 10 to 15 Monday afternoon.
Showers ending Monday morning. Fog patches.
Issued 06:00 AM NDT 23 July 2017
Today Tonight and Monday. Seas 1 to 2 metres building to 3 to 5 late overnight then subsiding to 2 to 3 Monday evening.
Issued 04:00 AM NDT 23 July 2017
Tuesday Wind variable 10 to 15 knots.
Wednesday Wind variable 10 to 15 knots.
Thursday Wind southeast 15 to 20 knots.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EDT 15 July 2017 Forecasts have ended for the season.
Iceberg BulletinIssued 11:00 AM EDT 22 July 2017
Iceberg LimitIceberg limit at 0000 UTC 22 Jul estimated from Newfoundland near
4700N 5515W to 4615N 5400W to 4600N 5230W to 4745N 4500W to 5130N
4530W to 5300N 4800W to 5700N 5200W then eastwards.
Western iceberg limit at 0000 UTC 22 Jul estimated from Quebec near
5007N 6135W to Newfoundland near 4854N 5830W.
Iceberg CountUnknown number of icebergs.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 9:30 AM NDT 23 July 2017 Today Tonight and Monday At 9:30 a.m. NDT today quasi-stationary low 990 mb located over
the southeastern South Labrador Sea.
Marine Weather StatementIssued 9:26 AM NDT 23 July 2017 A low pressure system over the Southeastern South Labrador Sea will
remain nearly stationary throughout the forecast period. Strong to
gale force easterly to northwesterly winds are expected around the
low today and Monday.
Marine interests are advised that gale warnings are in effect for the
South Labrador Coast, Mid Labrador Coast, North Labrador Coast -
Saglek and south, South Labrador Sea - northwestern half, Northwest
Labrador Sea - southeastern half and East Labrador Sea.
Hudson - Hudson Bay Area
- Arviat - eastern half
- Arviat - western half
- Belcher - northern half
- Belcher - southern half
- Central - eastern half
- Central - western half
- Churchill - eastern half
- Churchill - western half
- Coats - northern half
- Coats - southern half
- East Foxe
- Frobisher Bay
- James Bay - northern half
- James Bay - southern half
- Lake Winnipegosis
- Lake Winnipeg - north basin
- Northwest Labrador Sea - northwestern half
- North Labrador Coast - north of Saglek
- Nottingham - eastern half
- Nottingham - western half
- Puvirnituq - northern half
- Puvirnituq - southern half
- Rankin - northern half
- Rankin - southern half
- Resolution - eastern half
- Resolution - western half
- Roes Welcome - northern half
- Roes Welcome - southern half
- South Hudson - eastern half
- South Hudson - western half
- South-central Hudson - eastern half
- South-central Hudson - western half
- Ungava - eastern half
- Ungava - western half
- West Brevoort - southern half
- West Foxe
- York - eastern half
- York - western half
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: