North Labrador Coast - north of Saglek
Issued 04:00 PM NDT 28 September 2016
Tonight and Thursday
Wind west 20 knots veering to northwest 25 Thursday afternoon.
A few showers beginning Thursday afternoon.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EDT 25 July 2016
Forecasts available to mariners upon request.
Iceberg BulletinIssued 11:00 AM EDT 28 September 2016
Iceberg LimitIceberg limit at 0000 UTC 29 Sep estimated from Newfoundland near
5000N 5529W to 5000N 5300W to 5500N 5200W to 5800N 5700W to 6100N
5700W to 5800N 5100W then eastwards.
Western iceberg limit at 0000 UTC 29 Sep estimated from Quebec near
5019N 5949W to Newfoundland near 4949N 5751W.
Iceberg CountUnknown number of icebergs.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 4:00 PM NDT 28 September 2016 Tonight and Thursday At 4:00 p.m. NDT today quasi-stationary high 1036 mb located over
At 4:00 p.m. NDT today quasi-stationary ridge from high located
over northeastern Newfoundland.
Hudson - Hudson Bay Area
- Arviat - eastern half
- Arviat - western half
- Belcher - northern half
- Belcher - southern half
- Central - eastern half
- Central - western half
- Churchill - eastern half
- Churchill - western half
- Coats - northern half
- Coats - southern half
- East Foxe
- Frobisher Bay
- James Bay - northern half
- James Bay - southern half
- Lake Winnipegosis
- Lake Winnipeg - north basin
- Northwest Labrador Sea
- North Labrador Coast - north of Saglek
- Nottingham - eastern half
- Nottingham - western half
- Puvirnituq - northern half
- Puvirnituq - southern half
- Rankin - northern half
- Rankin - southern half
- Resolution - eastern half
- Resolution - western half
- Roes Welcome - northern half
- Roes Welcome - southern half
- South Hudson - eastern half
- South Hudson - western half
- South-central Hudson - eastern half
- South-central Hudson - western half
- West Brevoort - southern half
- West Foxe
- York - eastern half
- York - western half
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: