North Labrador Coast - north of Saglek
Issued 09:30 AM NDT 22 May 2017
Today Tonight and Tuesday.
Wind light becoming north 15 knots near noon then diminishing to light Tuesday morning.
Temperatures minus 5 to zero.
Issued 06:00 AM NDT 22 May 2017
Today Tonight and Tuesday. Mainly ice covered.
Issued 04:00 AM NDT 22 May 2017
Wednesday Wind variable 10 to 15 knots.
Thursday Wind variable 10 to 15 knots.
Friday Wind northwest 25 knots.
Issued 10:00 AM EDT 22 May 2017 Today Tonight and Tuesday Ice covered.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EDT 22 May 2017 Today Tonight and Tuesday
Ice EdgeIce edge estimated from Newfoundland near 4745N 5245W to 4840N 5105W
to 5150N 5250W to 5255N 5120W to 5540N 5130W to 5655N 5705W to 5800N
5730W then northward. Sea ice west of the ice edge.
Iceberg BulletinIssued 11:00 AM EDT 22 May 2017
Iceberg LimitIceberg limit at 0000 UTC 22 May estimated from Newfoundland near
4737N 5630W to 4445N 5700W to 4215N 5100W to 4215N 4815W to 4445N
4315W to 5300N 4845W to 5600N 4900W then eastwards.
Western iceberg limit at 0000 UTC 22 May estimated from Quebec near
5018N 6259W to Anticosti Island near 4943N 6300W and then from
Anticosti Island near 4907N 6207W to 4830N 6143W to Newfoundland
near 4736N 5913W.
Iceberg CountUnknown number of icebergs.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 9:30 AM NDT 22 May 2017 Today Tonight and Tuesday At 9:30 a.m. NDT today ridge located on a line north-south over
By 9:30 a.m. NDT Tuesday ridge located on a line northwest-southeast
over Labrador Coast.
Hudson - Hudson Bay Area
- Arviat - eastern half
- Arviat - western half
- Belcher - northern half
- Belcher - southern half
- Central - eastern half
- Central - western half
- Churchill - eastern half
- Churchill - western half
- Coats - northern half
- Coats - southern half
- East Foxe
- Frobisher Bay
- James Bay - northern half
- James Bay - southern half
- Lake Winnipegosis
- Lake Winnipeg - north basin
- Northwest Labrador Sea - northwestern half
- North Labrador Coast - north of Saglek
- Nottingham - eastern half
- Nottingham - western half
- Puvirnituq - northern half
- Puvirnituq - southern half
- Rankin - northern half
- Rankin - southern half
- Resolution - eastern half
- Resolution - western half
- Roes Welcome - northern half
- Roes Welcome - southern half
- South Hudson - eastern half
- South Hudson - western half
- South-central Hudson - eastern half
- South-central Hudson - western half
- West Brevoort - southern half
- West Foxe
- York - eastern half
- York - western half
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: